This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Raynor® Ergohuman High-Back Mesh/Leather Chair, 52"H x 26 1/2"W x 19"D, Chrome Frame, Black Leather Seat/Black Mesh Back Item # 365449
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Total comfort in an ergonomically-unique design
- Mesh fabric and supple leather keep you working in comfort. Breathable mesh fabric and soft, luxurious leather seat is designed to keep you cool and relaxed during long days. The durable aluminum frame has a modern chrome finish that gives any workspace a contemporary look.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Synchro tilt allows you to recline your backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio or if you prefer, recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle. Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ergonomically contoured cushions provide excellent support for your lower back. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support in the perfect spot!
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The 20 1/2"W x 18"D seat cushion features a gentle downward slope toward the back your knees to help alleviate pressure and promote circulation in the legs. Using the seat glide function, move the seat cushion forward and backward to find the perfect fit, then lock it into position to get the maximum benefit.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instruction included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 97% total recycled content.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||46-52|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||22 in.|
|chair back material||mesh|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||52"H x 26 1/2"W x 19"D|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number Of Chairs||1|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||18 1/2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Raynor® Ergohuman High-Back Mesh/Leather Chair, 52H x 26 1/2W x 19D, Chrome Frame, Black Leather Seat/Black Mesh Back is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Duskrunner from All day comfort I replaced a 12-year old Ergohuman All Mesh chair with this Mesh/Leather model. I wanted a more "solid" seat than the all mesh model, which after about 5+ years started getting a little "loose". I really like the solid comfort of the leather seat, while still getting the cooling effect of the mesh back and all the adjustments of the Ergohuman chair. The controls are slightly different from my older model, but basically provide the same functions... enough to configure the seat, back and arms to fit comfortably. All in all I really like the new chair and would recommend to anyone who sits at a desk 8+ hours 5+ days a week.
Date published: 2019-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by AVPX1 from Good Purchase My Realspace PRO 9500 broke and I was unable to get it fixed so I upgraded to the Ergohuman High-Back Mesh/Leather Chair and am glad I did. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty and in my opinion significantly more comfortable. The padded seat cushion makes a noticeable difference and the chair appears to be made well. It is a bit heavy but that is because it is constructed with a fair amount of metal. The instructions for assembly were adequate and assembling the chair was fairly easy. I've owned the chair a few weeks now and am very happy with it. I am a computer engineer so I sit in it for a good 7 to 8 hours a day. Recomended
Date published: 2017-03-20