This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch waypoint marking, Oregon 600 opens a new world of GPS mapping and positioning.Oregon 600 has reflective display technology for the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen Garmin has ever made. The screen is strengthened for impact resistance, with multi-touch and dual orientation views that accommodate gloved operation.
- 3" touch-screen display features dual orientation and is readable in sunlight. View maps in landscape or portrait modes.
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief provides accurate navigation.
- The 3-axis compass also has an accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors for added utility.
- Bluetooth- and ANT-enabled for easy wireless use.
- Runs on either 2 AA batteries (not included) or the internal rechargeable NiMH power pack.
- Tracks your accumulated activities, waypoints and geocaches for convenient use.
- Dashboards/nuvi mode.
|Battery Size Supported||AA|
|Bluetooth-enabled phone support||yes|
|Built-in Devices||Compass; Altimeter; Flashlight; Photo Viewer|
|Display Form Factor||Fixed|
|Display Height||2.5 in.|
|display resolution||240 x 400|
|Display Width||1.5 in.|
|Flash Memory Capacity||1.50 GB|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||16 Hour|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Number of Batteries Supported||2|
|screen size||3 in.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.40 oz|
|What's Included||Oregon 650 Handheld GPS Navigator; Worldwide basemap; USB/charging cable; Carabiner Clip; Documentation|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability