This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scholastic Teacher Resources Month-By-Month Reading Instruction For The Differentiated Classroom, Grades K-2 Item # 366356
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students transform into confident readers with a year's worth of comprehensive classroom tools developed by seasoned teachers. Mini lessons, a month-by-month chart and other resources provide the tools needed to support growing readers of all skill levels.
- Helps teachers create a comprehensive approach to reading in a differentiated classroom. Provides strategies to boost struggling readers and provide additional enrichment for advanced students, ensuring that every skill level receives the proper support.
- Month-by-month chart offers a full year of mini-lessons. Lessons include self-monitoring and decoding skills, comprehension strategies, vocabulary development, writing about reading and genre awareness.
- Classroom resources keep students' focus on reading skills. Morning message ideas, book lists for read-alouds and genre studies and interactive whiteboard activities support classroom instruction.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Ideal for use in kindergarten through grade 2 classrooms.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Scholastic Teacher Resources|
|number of pages||224|
|publisher||Scholastic Teacher Resources|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|