This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys 16-Port Desktop Gigabit PoE Switch - 16 Ports - 2 Layer Supported - Wall Mountable, Desktop - Lifetime Limited Warranty Item # 367056
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The unmanaged switch offers Gigabit speeds to minimize transfer times and greatly enhance the ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
POWER WHERE YOU NEED IT
PoE support lets you deploy network systems such as wireless access, IP telephony, or video surveillance solutions more quickly and at a lower cost, without having to install separate power supplies for individual devices.
PLUG AND PLAY CONVENIENCE
Linksys unmanaged switches offer a quick and easy solution to extend your office network with plug-and-play installation.
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 16 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
|number of ports||16|
|dimensions||63/64 in. X 11-1/32 in. X 4-47/64 in.|
|Product Type||Managed Switch|
Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Business Desktop Gigabit PoE+ Switch
Learn how the 16-Port Gigabit PoE Switch accelerates productivity to Gigabit speeds, with PoE+, QoS and plug-and-play setup for ease of use. Upgrade the data paths of your local wired network to information superhighways with 16-port desktop Gigabit PoE switches.
- Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet autosensing ports
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support
- Easy plug & play connection
- Meets EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) 802.3az standard
Gigabit PerformanceMinimize transfer times and stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
Plug-and-Play ConvenienceInstantly extend your office network with a quick and easy installation.
Quality of Service (QoS) Traffic PrioritizationPrioritize traffic to particular devices or activities & maintain mission-critical data throughput regardless of network congestion.
Auto-Sensing PortsAutomatically optimize speed for each connected device.
Integrated Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)Makes installation simple and inexpensive by eliminating the need for additional power cables and nearby power outlets. Backwards compatible with 802.3af (PoE) standard.
|Network Standards||IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3x; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3az; IEEE 802.3af; IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)|
|Ports||16-port switch with 8 PoE+ ports (first 1–8 ports) and dedicated PoE power budget of 80 W|
|LEDs||Link, speed, activity, and PoE indicators|
|Performance||Full line rate and forwarding rate of 64B frame at:; 1.488 Mpps for 1000M port; 0.1488 Mpps for 100M port; 0.01488 Mpps for 10M port|
|MAC Address Table Size||8,000 entries|
|Bandwidth||32 Gbps (non-blocking)|
|Minimum System Requirements||Connected devices need Ethernet connectivity and Ethernet cables.|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||280 x 120 x 25 mm (11.0 x 4.7 x 1.0 in.)|
|Weight||0.822 kg (1.81 lbs)|
|Power||54 VDC, 1.66 A|
|Power Consumption||4.52 W / 11.31 W|
|Power Saving||Cable connected detection, sleep mode|
|Operating Temperature||0–50°C (32–122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40–70°C (-40–158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10–90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||10–90% (non-condensing)|
|Quality Of Service||802.1p and DSCP|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC Class A, CE|
|Warranty and Support||Limited Lifetime|
- Linksys LGS116P 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide