DYMO® LabelManager® 210D Labeler Item # 367465
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great design and easy to use
- This sleek desktop labeler prints professional-quality labels.
- Large display with print preview for editing before printing.
- Includes 6 font sizes, 7 styles and 8 different boxes or underlines. Also features auto formatting, 132 diacritical symbols for foreign languages, currency, dimensions and more.
- On the 210D screen, What You See is What You Get! The display shows exactly how your label will print — so no more guessing what your label will look like. The 210D also features multi-lingual capability, text alignment and printing on 1 or 2 lines per label (on the 3/8" and 1/2" labels).
- Comfortable QWERTY-style typewriter keyboard is simple to use.
- Stores up to 9 labels and inserts saved text.
- Unit automatically shuts off when not in use to save battery power.
- Runs on 6 AA batteries or AC adapter (both sold speparately).
- Features an integrated cutter — no need for scissors.
- Also includes a 1/2" black on white starter tape.
- Size: 2.5" x 6.4" x 6".
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Battery Size Supported||AA|
|compatible tapes||DK tape|
|dimensions||2.5"H x 6"W x 6.4"D|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|label tape included||starter-capacity tape(s)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||180 dpi|
|maximum resolution||180 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 cassette - Roll (0.47 in)|
|Number of Batteries Supported||6|
|number of character fonts||6|
|number of characters per line||13|
|number of lines in display||1|
|number of symbols||132|
|number of type sizes||6|
|number of type styles||7|
|power source||AA batteries; AC adapter (both sold separately)|
|Print Method||Thermal Transfer|
|repeat printing||10 copies|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||15 oz|
|What's Included||LabelManager 210D Personal Label Maker:; 1 x 1/2" Black on White Starter Tape|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DYMO LabelManager 210D Label Maker
Quick and Easy Labeling to Stay Nimble and OrganizedThe DYMO LabelManager 210D prints durable, water-resistant labels that make it easy to access files, charts, tools and more. Its broad, QWERTY-style keyboard makes entering text and special characters a snap. The large LCD screen displays two lines of label text to show font effects and more before printing. Save time with the nine-label memory and ability to print up to ten copies of the same label at once.
At a Glance
- Create labels with six font sizes, seven text styles, seven font styles and eight boxes plus underlining
- Save up to nine labels in memory, plus print up to ten copies of the same label at once
- Enter and edit text easily with the broad, computer-style QWERTY keyboard
- Large LCD display shows preview of label contents and effects
- Prints up to two lines per label (3/8- and 1/2-inch labels only)
- Powered by six AA batteries (included) or optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Organization Made Easy
Multiple Font Sizes and StylesThe flexible DYMO LabelManager 210D comes equipped with a broad range of label customization options, including six font sizes, seven text styles, seven font styles and eight boxes plus underlining.
Quick and Easy Text EntryThe broad, familiar, computer-style QWERTY keyboard provides fast, single-key access to characters and punctuation for efficient text entry.
Store Frequently Used LabelsQuick-access onboard memory stores up to 9 of your favorite labels for more efficient, speedy labeling. You can also print up to 10 copies of the same label.
Large LCD Display for Intuitive FormattingThe wide 1.5-inch x 2.75-inch screen displays two lines of label text, allowing you to easily preview label contents and style. An improved user interface shows all menu items without scrolling and includes icons for additional formatting options.
DYMO D1--The Right Label for the Job
Standard LabelsDYMO D1 labels are created from durable materials that are both water and UV-resistant. Standard D1 labels are ideal for hundreds of tasks around the home or office, such as filing, storage and asset management. They come in a wide variety of colors for easy, at-a-glance coding and organization. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels of 1/4-1 inches in length.
Vinyl LabelsFor general labeling or extreme conditions, vinyl labels offer moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making them ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to key OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards.
Flexible Nylon LabelsDYMO D1 and IND flexible Nylon labels are perfect for curved or heavily textured surfaces. They are also ideal for flag-marking cables. Their permanent adhesive means they stay stuck once applied. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels.