This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Ceiling Mount Access Point, EAP320 Item # 373757
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The EAP320 is able to reach amazing Wi-Fi speeds to ensure a true business-class experience. With the combination of fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology, the EAP320 delivers an excellent Wi-Fi performance.
|dimensions||1 2/5" x 8 7/10" x 7 3/5"|
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz; 2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 management|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.17 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
A Business-Grade Chipset for High-Speed Wi-Fi You Can Rely OnWith its Broadcom business-grade chipset and AC1200 Wi-Fi, the EAP320 is perfect for small offices, campuses, and the restaurant and hospitality industries. Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band-Steering greatly improve the performance of connected devices, and high-gain antennas create a powerful signal that can easily pass through walls. EAP Controller Software allows for centralized control of your access points and network scaling without a dedicated IT staff.1
HospitalityIn addition to creating complimentary Wi-Fi for guests, the EAP320 has a host of features that make it ideal for use in the hospitality industry. The access point’s captive portal is easy to set up and improves your network security while also including the opportunity for advertising. Load balancing and rate limiting features keep the EAP320’s Wi-Fi running smoothly, and high-gain antennas allow its signal to easily pass through walls.
RestaurantRestaurant chains can use the EAP330 to offer customers an excellent Wi-Fi experience at an affordable price. The access point’s EAP Controller Software is easy to use, saving the expense of a dedicated IT staff. The EAP330’s management software also makes it easy to run captive portal advertising, and Airtime Fairness and load balancing features ensure each customer enjoys fast, reliable Wi-Fi, even at busy times of the day.
Small BusinessExcellent for business, the EAP320 allows for unit segmentation across multiple sites with Multi-SSID and VLAN functionality. The EAP320 also grows with your business, scaling easily from a central location with its EAP Controller Software. The management software offers support for hundreds of access points and thousands of devices, but saves businesses the cost of a dedicated IT staff thanks to an intuitive interface.
CampusSchool campuses benefit from a number of the EAP330’s advanced Wi-Fi features. With Airtime Fairness and load balancing, all devices connected to the access point’s Wi-Fi enjoy faster speeds and more reliable performance. Highgain antennas easily send the EAP330’s signal through classroom walls to help it reach more devices. The access point is also budget friendly thanks to simple, intuitive EAP Controller Software that saves users the expense of a dedicated IT staff.
Airtime FairnessAirtime Fairness improves the throughput of all connected clients up to 2.5x, allowing devices to run faster and more reliably. With Airtime Fairness, your Wi-Fi never disrupts a video training, class lecture, or remote presentation.
Band-Steering and BeamformingBand-Steering and Beamforming work together to significantly improve device performance. Band-Steering automatically moves dual band devices onto the access point’s wider 5GHz band for faster connections. Beamforming creates highly targeted Wi-Fi connections to improve throughput up to 30% for wireless devices.
Auranet Management SystemFree EAP Controller Software makes it easy to set up and control hundreds of access points from a centralized location. Monitor statistics, create a captive portal, manage traffic, map and run a free, customized site survey, upgrade and reboot your system, and even scale your network.
Warranty and Support
Limited Lifetime WarrantyProducts with a limited lifetime warranty are covered at no expense to the original purchaser. Our team is here 24/7 to provide technical support at no additional cost.2
Features and Specifications
- Upgrade to powerful AC1200 Wi-Fi for your business
- 1200Mbps of combined speeds over dual 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi bands
- Business-grade chipset with Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering provides optimized and reliable Wi- Fi performance for businesses
- High gain antennas for strengthened coverage
- Easily setup, manage and monitor hundreds of access points with the free Auranet Management System
- Mountable design for easy wall or ceiling installation
- Captive portal for convenient employee and guest authentication
- Protect your network and data from outside threats with business-class Wi-Fi security
- Multi-SSID allows you to define multiple wireless networks to divide different users and business segments
- Gigabit Ethernet port enables a gigabit backhaul for high-traffic environments
- Heat-dissipating fanless design • Kensington lock included for added security
- Supports the 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard for simple installation
- Supports the 802.11ac standard and backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Limited lifetime warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.