This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The Pilot custom pen is a fountain pen collector's delight, featuring a translucent barrel and a 14-karat gold nib. Refill the pen with an ink cartridge or Pilot's CON-70 converter when it is emptied and enjoy a premium writing experience with a fluid flow of ink that won't skip.
- This exquisitely designed pen features a translucent 'demonstrator-style' barrel and archetypal embellishments.
- A special mechanism in the converter ensures a fluid and continuous flow of ink with no skipping. This provides a premium, expressive writing experience.
- The nib is finely crafted from 14-karat gold.
- This classical demonstrator pen is refillable for continued use with a cartridge or Pilot's CON-70 converter.
- This exceptional pen arrives in a deluxe keepsake box, making it the perfect gift for respected colleagues, and treasured friends and loved ones.
- Inside the gift box is a Use and Care Guide for simple instructions on maintaining your new writing instrument's beauty and functionality.
- From Pilot's Fine Writing Collection. These exceptional writing instruments embody the essence of art, design and craftsmanship. Pilot Fine Writing instruments offer beauty, quality and optimal writing performance.
- Enjoy the premium writing experience of this medium-point fountain pen.
|manufacturer||Pilot Corporation of America|
|Material (nib)||stainless steel metal|
|Number Of Pens||1|
|Product Line||Custom 74|
|visible ink supply||yes|
Pilot® Custom 74 Fountain Pen, 14K Gold Medium Nib Point, Violet Barrel, Black Ink is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLD07 from Great Fountain Pen This is my 2nd Pilot-Namiki Custom 74, first with a medium nib, and I cannot say enough great things on this pen. I wasn’t sure about the color but my wife talked me into it and would be hers if I didn’t like the color but, I did, and is a good bit darker then the pictures. I inked this pen with Aurora Blue/Black Fountain Pen Ink (my new favorite Blue/Black Ink) and the nib just glides across the paper, as does my other Custom 74 with a Fine Point Nib as well as all of my Pilot-Namiki Fountain Pens. This medium point nib produces a slightly larger then fine line, a little thinner then the typical Japanese medium point nibs and a LOT thinner then any other county’s medium point nib. As much as I would like to say that my other & more expensive name brand fountain pens write smoother, I cannot and I have yet to find a smoother writing nib then Pilot-Namiki Nibs, even their “Non-Gold” nibs. I highly recommend this pen and any mid to high tier Pilot-Namiki Fountain Pen.
Date published: 2018-01-17
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability