This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kensington Desktop/Peripherals Locking Kit - Silver - Carbon Steel - 8 ft - For Desktop Computer Item # 376449
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With an 8' high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate and a Kensington keyed lock, this Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse.
- Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured.
- Cut-resistant, high-carbon steel cable secures individual items together.
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot.
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse.
- Industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor is designed for nonKensington Security Slot-equipped peripherals (1 square inch or 645 square mm).
- Pick-resistant lock includes two keys.
|Product Type||Security Cabling|
|Product Name||K64615US Desktop Lock Kit|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit
Newer version available: Desktop & Peripherals 2.0 Locking Kit (K64424WW)There is a newer version of this product: Desktop & Peripherals 2.0 Locking Kit (K64424WW)
From the leader in physical device security, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure any desktop computer, two peripherals accessories and a wired keyboard and mouse. Designed for PCs either with or without the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot, this kit keeps everything safe and secure.
- Compatible with laptops, desktop PCs, TVs, monitors, hard drives and projectors either with or without a Kensington Security Slot
- Also secures wired accessories like keyboards and mice
- 2 Year Warranty
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee (Warranty and Guarantee only valid if purchased through Kensington Authorized Resellers)
Strong Lock HeadTested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant.
Patented Hidden Pin TechnologyEnsures the tubular lock cannot be picked by tampering with the circular area where the key is inserted.
Anchor PlateAdheres to a flat surface and is designed to secure a device that does not have a Kensington Security Slot.
Cut-Resistant 8-ft. CableMade of engineered woven carbon steel and sheathed in a protective sleeve, it offers the same level of cut-resistance of much thicker cables.
Multi-Piece SecurityTwo adapters secure devices that feature the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot while the cable trap secures your wired keyboard and mouse.
Check Out the New Desktop & Peripherals Kit 2.0!With a stronger 10mm lock head, anti-pick hidden pin technology, and a pivot and rotate carbon steel cable, the Desktop & Peripherals Kit 2.0 (K64424WW) can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size without compromise.