This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Plantronics® Savi™ 430 Wireless PC Headset System Item # 377637
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Superior DECT 6.0 technology eliminates interference from WI-FI networks
- Offers enterprise-grade audio quality, even in dense working environments.
- Simple plug-and-play USB connectivity. Includes USB DECT adapter with 180° articulation
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound.
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise.
- SoundGuard technology mitigates audio spikes.
- Designed for all-day comfort with up to 6 hours of talk time. Over-the-ear design can be worn in a monaural (single earpiece) style.
- Hands-free functionality. Increases productivity by enabling users to multitask and move freely around the office, up to 300 feet.
|Manufacturer #||SAVI 430|
|Device Supported||VoIP phone|
|Earpiece Design||over the ear|
|quick disconnect feature||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Plantronics® Savi™ 430 Wireless PC Headset System is rated out of 5 by 27.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dongle_broken from On my second dongle Like others here, the dongle broke after 11 months of use. There are no visible cracks or damage, but seems to be something internal (when the dongle is plugged in, Windows doesn't recognize it - tried all USB ports including ports on other laptops) because the dongle gets warm to the touch even when it's not recognized by Windows. While my employer purchased this headset for me, having it break while waiting for another one is extremely inconvenient. If I was buying this product, I would not recommend it. Other than the dongle, the headset is great (which is the only reason why I gave it a two star rating). If I buy one for personal use, it will not be Plantronics.
Date published: 2017-07-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by kimT from Great Headset I love this headset, good sound quality, light weight, and doesn't pinch my ears - however, I have been through 3 of them in 2 years. They just stopped working for some reason? That said, I just ordered another one hoping this one last longer.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by hsoj from Poor battery life This headset's battery is very poor, mine only lasts about 45 minutes on a full charge.
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by mojo5 from Really clear sound quality! I am using the headset with Skype for business and it's working really well!
Date published: 2016-11-17