This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Dual Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card Adapter - PoE/PSE Item # 382187
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add two Power-over-Ethernet Gigabit Ports to a PCI Express-enabled Computer. The ST2000PEXPSE Dual Port PoE NIC provides two 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE RJ45 ports that can provide up to 25.5W of power each, combining a network data connection and power on a single cable, for less clutter and convenient installations in remote locations.This full/low profile Gigabit server adapter supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for a Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) device, and can deliver 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and cable for remote networked devices such as IP cameras, IP phones and wireless access points.Suitable for any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, this versatile PoE network adapter supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL).
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3at; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3X; IEEE 802.1p; IEEE 802.1Q|
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|Host Interface||PCI Express|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|ports||2 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Total Number of Ports||2|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.30 oz|
|What's Included||Dual Port PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card Adapter - PoE/PSE; 1 x Low-Profile Bracket; 1 x Driver CD; 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
StarTech.com Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Network Card Adapter - PoE/PSE
This full/low profile Gigabit server adapter supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for a Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) device, and can deliver 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and cable for remote networked devices such as IP cameras, IP phones and wireless access points.
Suitable for any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, this versatile PoE network adapter supports features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL).
The ST2000PEXPSE PoE NIC is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Reduces cable clutter and makes it easier to install devices in remote locations that are powered by the the PSE network card, with up to 25.5W of power delivery as well as a solid network link over a single cable connection
- Suitable for installation in full profile or small form factor computer cases using the included half-height/low profile bracket, adding two network connection ports using a single PCI Express slot
- Provides versatile network connections with support for advanced features such as Jumbo Frames and VLAN tagging, as well as Wake-On-LAN and Auto MDIX
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE RJ45 ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3at (Type 1, 2) Power over Ethernet standard
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) design, provides data and up to 25.5W of power on each port
- Built-in SATA and LP4 Molex power connector
- Unique surge protection design helps prevent system damage in the event of lightning strikes
- Jumbo Frame support
- On-chip 48 KB Big Transmit/Receive Buffer Support
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Includes full and low profile/half-height installation brackets
- Provide power to PoE powered devices, where they have no access to a power source
- Add 2 Ethernet ports to a workstation or server computer from a single PCIe slot
- Connect to 2 separate networks simultaneously
- Install dual networking capabilities into a small form factor or other space-constrained computer system
- Connecting Power over Ethernet-enabled IP cameras, IP phones or Wireless Access Points