This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kodak Alaris i3400 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical - 48-bit Color - 8-bit Grayscale - 90 ppm (Mono) - 90 ppm (Color) - Duplex Scanning - USB Item # 383401
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 48-bit of color depth ensures accurate color reproduction with fine detail
- Sheetfed scanner is a good choice for scanning large documents
- Scans at a resolution of 600 dpi
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|dimensions||9-2/5 in. X 17 in. X 14-6/10 in.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|Product Name||i3400 Scanner|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||90|
|Operating System Supported||Windows; Linux|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||90|
|Media Size||297; 210; 305|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Give productivity a major lift
A new standard in efficiency and consistencyThe Kodak i3000 Series Scanners are purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput and minimize downtime for your office. They’re loaded with impressive imaging functionality for onboarding batches of information, and Intelligent Document Protection to defend against damaged documents and lost data. Two models feature an ingenious book-edge flatbed scanner – built right in. These A3 rotary scanners can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making them the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
Work efficiently and interruption-free with a design and features that anticipate workflow issues and power past them.
- Get reliable throughput in color or black and white, at 200 or 300 dpi, on images, text, and mixed-size documents.
- Stack up the work – with a 250-sheet feeder/elevator you can neatly and efficiently scan document batches with ease. Our design ensures continuous throughput with rapid-fire scanning.
- Prevent document damage, safeguard data, and spend less time on rescanning with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) – it listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Handle a wide range of exception documents with ease with an integrated book-edge A4 flatbed (on Kodak i3250 and i3450 Scanners) – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Thick materials such as cardboard and file folders, and extra-long documents, fly through the scanner thanks to the straight-through paper path.
Intelligent, integrated, and ready when you are
Save time and effort, and get exceptional value, with scanners that think and work like you do.
- Perfect Page technology optimizes image quality and intelligently manages a host of image processing tasks. It all happens automatically, with every scan. Sharper images make additional processing functions, such as optical character recognition (OCR), more accurate.
- Save time by using Smart Touch technology to perform multi-step scanning processes with the press of a button.
- Built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications.
- Easily integrate your scanner with all TWAIN, ISIS, and Linux based scanning applications so managing data is as easy as scanning documents.
- Works in Windows, and Linux environments.
Built for ease, productivity, and longevity
Make no mistake, these scanners are made to last.
- Shorten the learning curve with devices designed to impress your most experienced employees and intuitively make life easier for workers just getting started.
- Save space with engineering that delivers robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of Service and Support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.
- If you ever need help in a hurry, count on our world-class Service and Support.