This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter - Thunderbolt to 2x HDMI Converter - 4K 30Hz - Windows only Compatible - HDMI/Thunderbolt 3 for Audio/Video Device, Notebook - 2.50 GB/s - 1 Pack - 1 x Type C Male USB - 2 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video Item # 385343
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Thunderbolt Certified
- Backward compatible with lower resolutions like high-definition 1920x1200 and 1080p
- Connect two UHD 4K displays to your computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port
- Run resource demanding applications on 4K displays at 30 Hz without draining system resources
- No external power adapter required
|cord length||27/32 ft|
|Eco Label Standard||WEEE; RoHS|
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Data Transfer Rate||2684354560|
|Product Name||Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter - 4k 30Hz|
|Connector on First End||1|
Run the most resource demanding applications on two 4K displays without sacrificing performance
- Work more efficiently from your laptop by multitasking on two 4K displays
- Connect two displays through a single Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, keeping other ports free
- Run resource demanding applications on 4K displays at 30 hz without draining system resources
- Backward compatible with high-definition 1920x1200 and 1080p resolutions
- No external power adapter required
Multitask at the highest resolutionThe adapter delivers smooth, high-resolution graphics, making it easier for you to multitask while working on demanding applications. You can extend your laptop screen onto two additional 4K monitors and stream independent content to each at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p - perfect for editing 4K video or other high-resolution applications such as creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.
Work more efficientlyWith two displays, you can work more efficiently from laptop computers such as your Dell Precision, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. Plus, with each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p. Creative professionals can be more productive with the freedom to edit 4K video on one display while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display.
Won't drain system resourcesThis adapter helps to keep your system running at peak performance. Unlike USB external video solutions, Thunderbolt 3 lets you run Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30Hz on both displays without draining system resources.
Because it’s backward compatible with your high-definition 1080p displays, this is a great accessory for home, office or other desktop workspace applications.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility and Troubleshooting
Some of the first computers to include Thunderbolt 3 require firmware and software updates before they will work properly with accessories like adapters and docking stations. To get the latest updates for a particular Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites.
While most Thunderbolt 3 PCs are full featured, a limited number of systems do not have some capabilities enabled in hardware, such as dual-monitor support through the Thunderbolt 3 port. This is because PC manufacturers can choose to implement some or all of Thunderbolt 3 capabilities, depending on their hardware design.
For such systems, there is no way to enable all Thunderbolt 3 capabilities through software and firmware. You should check with the PC manufacturer to determine which features have been enabled in the Thunderbolt 3 port to ensure the best experience with Thunderbolt 3 products from StarTech.com.
To determine which version of the Thunderbolt software and firmware you are running in Windows®, do the following:
1. Click Start.
2. Type Thunderbolt and click on the search result.
3. In the system tray, right-click the Thunderbolt icon.
4. Click Settings > Details.
Review the versions of the software package, controller driver, NVM firmware, and PD firmware. If you are not running the latest versions, navigate to one of the following locations to download the latest versions:
• The manufacturer’s website
- Ideal for creative professionals working with high-resolution, graphics-intensive images and video, including CAD drawings and medical imaging
- Edit 4K video on one display, while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display
- Use in different systems, with 4K or 1080p displays
- Use one screen for reference data such as websites, while composing 4K content on your other screen
- Edit high-definition photos or videos across two additional displays in any orientation or resolution
- Span a spreadsheet or worksheet across multiple displays to avoid side-scrolling
- Access panoramic views from software applications on your additional screen, while viewing helpful tutorial content on your laptop monitor
- Connect your Dell XPS or Dell Precision to two external HDMI displays