This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter - Thunderbolt to 2x HDMI Converter - 4K 30Hz - Windows only Compatible Item # 385343
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use a Thunderbolt 3 port on your Windows system to run resource demanding applications on two UHD 4K displays.This high-performance Thunderbolt 3 adapter lets you add two 4K HDMI monitors to a computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port (USB-C). The Thunderbolt video adapter is compatible with computer systems that support Thunderbolt 3, such as models of Dell Precision and Dell XPS.Thunderbolt 3 enables you to use a single port on your laptop to output dual 4K resolution to two independent displays. This performance enables you to run the most resource-demanding applications imaginable on two independent displays. You can output independent content to each display at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p @ 30Hz, which is great for editing 4K video or performing other Ultra HD tasks such as creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.Functioning as an external 2-port graphics adapter with audio support, this is a compact and convenient alternative to a laptop dock, when you don't need full docking capability.With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently from laptop computers such as your Dell Precision, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. Plus, with each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p. Creative professionals can be more productive with the freedom to edit 4K video on one display, while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display.This adapter helps to keep your system running at peak performance. Unlike USB external video solutions, Thunderbolt 3 lets you run Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30Hz on both displays without draining system resources.Because it's backward compatible with your high-definition 1080p displays, this is a great accessory for home, office or other desktop workspace applications.
|cable type||HDMI/Thunderbolt 3|
|Connector on First End||1 x 24-pin Type C Male USB|
|Connector on Second End||2 x 19-pin HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device; Notebook|
|maximum data transfer rate||2.50 GB/s|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.10 lb|
Run the most resource demanding applications on two 4K displays without sacrificing performance
- Work more efficiently from your laptop by multitasking on two 4K displays
- Connect two displays through a single Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, keeping other ports free
- Run resource demanding applications on 4K displays at 30 hz without draining system resources
- Backward compatible with high-definition 1920x1200 and 1080p resolutions
- No external power adapter required
Multitask at the highest resolutionThe adapter delivers smooth, high-resolution graphics, making it easier for you to multitask while working on demanding applications. You can extend your laptop screen onto two additional 4K monitors and stream independent content to each at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p - perfect for editing 4K video or other high-resolution applications such as creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.
Work more efficientlyWith two displays, you can work more efficiently from laptop computers such as your Dell Precision, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. Plus, with each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p. Creative professionals can be more productive with the freedom to edit 4K video on one display while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display.
Won't drain system resourcesThis adapter helps to keep your system running at peak performance. Unlike USB external video solutions, Thunderbolt 3 lets you run Ultra HD 4K resolution at 30Hz on both displays without draining system resources.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility and Troubleshooting
To determine which version of the Thunderbolt software and firmware you are running in Windows®, do the following:
- Ideal for creative professionals working with high-resolution, graphics-intensive images and video, including CAD drawings and medical imaging
- Edit 4K video on one display, while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display
- Use in different systems, with 4K or 1080p displays
- Use one screen for reference data such as websites, while composing 4K content on your other screen
- Edit high-definition photos or videos across two additional displays in any orientation or resolution
- Span a spreadsheet or worksheet across multiple displays to avoid side-scrolling
- Access panoramic views from software applications on your additional screen, while viewing helpful tutorial content on your laptop monitor
- Connect your Dell XPS or Dell Precision to two external HDMI displays