This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin Fiber Optic Patch Cable - LC Male - LC Male - 32.81ft - Aqua Item # 386095
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Use with LED and VCSEL light sources
- Backward compatible, works with legacy networks
- Ideal for campus and backbone applications
- 100% tested for reliabilty and performance
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Maximum 300 Meters for 10Gb transmission speeds
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Product Name||10GB Aqua Fiber Optic Cable|
|Connector on Second End||2|
|Connector on First End||2|
|Core/Cladding Diameter||50/125 µm|
|Fiber Optic Mode||Multi-mode|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- Multimode fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- Ideal for 10GB Ethernet network applications
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Two LC connectors at each end for rapid deployment
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over short distances
1. Multimode optical fiber OM3 Rated
2. LC Duplex male connectors
TRANSMIT DATA WITH EASE
Establish high-speed data connections within your local area network using the Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable. The multimode patch cable is backward compatible with existing network equipment and offers three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers..
LC CONNECTORS FOR QUICK DEPLOYMENT
The Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable features two LC multimode male connectors at each end, eliminating the need for splicing for fast setup. Suitable for use with transceivers such as SFP.
MULTIMODE FIBER FOR BACKBONE APPLICATIONS
Ideal as part of a backbone network, this fiber optic cable uses laser-optimized multimode fiber that has a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than a single-mode fiber. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is better suited for transmitting data over short distances, such as within an office building.
MEETS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
This product is classified as an OM3 multimode optical fiber cable under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) standard 11801.
- 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable