This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ideal.™ 4005 Shredder, 39 Sheets, Cross-Cut, IDEDSH0501H Item # 387023
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Destroying documents that contain sensitive information can help prevent confidential data from falling into the wrong hands. This powerful shredder is designed for centralized use, making it a great choice for most offices.
- Fast and easy way to destroy paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, CDs and DVDs.
- 44-gallon wastebasket holds an ample amount of shredded material.
- 16" throat width can accommodate virtually any document.
- Solid steel cutting heads offer long-lasting use.
- Zero Energy Consumption sleep mode shuts down the unit after 30 minutes of inactivity and wakes at the push of a button.
- Includes an automatic oiler for added longevity.
- Requires a 20-amp dedicated line.
- Shreds up to 39 sheets per pass.
- Cross-cut design provides P-4 level security.
- Cuts paper into 3/16" x 1 1/2" pieces that are difficult to reassemble.
- Shred speeds of up to 30 fpm help you quickly finish your tasks.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty on cutting shafts and wheels, 3-year limited warranty on all other parts excluding wearables, and a 90-day limited warranty on labor or exchange at the manufacturer's discretion.
|automatic document feeder||no|
|continuous run time||30 minutes|
|dimensions||39.75"H x 25.25"W x 23.25"D|
|manufacturer||Krug & Priester|
|maximum shred speed||30 fpm|
|number of sheets per pass||37 - 39|
|number of users||15 - 20|
|recommended shredder use||large office|
|security level||P-4 (extra level of security in particle shape; reconstruction is extremely difficult)|
|shred size||3/16 x 1 1/2"|
|shredder use||CDs/DVDs; credit cards; paper clips; staples|
|throat width||16 in.|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|wastebasket capacity||44 gallons|
|Show More ▾|