This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Total 11 expansion bays; ample for the demandable computing
- Mid-tower structure grants ample space for more hardware components
- Supports ATX motherboards to provide a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots and peripheral ports with enhanced heat dissipation capability
|Number of 5.25" Bays||3|
|number of expansion bays||11|
|number of expansion slots||7|
|number of fans||8|
|supported motherboard form factor||Micro ATX|
|dimensions||16-9/10 in. X 8-3/10 in. X 19-6/10 in.|
|manufacturer||CORSAIR MEMORY, INC.|
|Product Type||CPU Enclosure|
Everything You Need, Nothing You Don't.
Designed for Easy Builds
Less work. More play. Build with the Carbide Series 200R and the only time you’ll need to pick up a screwdriver is to install the motherboard. The side panels and expansion slots use thumbscrews, and SSD, hard drive and optical drive installation are all tool-free. Cutouts for cable routing and CPU cooling make builds and upgrades neat and simple.
Easy to Expand, and Easy to Cool
Carbide Series 200R is compact, but it’s designed to let you build high-performance systems with massive storage, extra graphics performance, and superior cooling and ventilation. You get seven PCI-E slots, and you can install up to four hard drives and four SSDs at once. Eight fan mounting points let you expand your cooling system to match your high-performance components.
Serious Expansion and Cooling Capacity
- Seven PCI-E slots with thumbscrews and room for cards up to 430mm long (300mm with drive cage)
- CPU coolers up to 160mm in height
- Install up to four hard drives and four SSDs at once
- Up to eight fan mounts (depending on hard drive configuration)
- Front panel USB 3.0, headphone and microphone ports
- Dust filters behind the front intake fan help keep the interior clean
Contents and Specifications
- Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation kit
- ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability