This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com HDBaseT over CAT5 HDMI Receiver for ST424HDBT - 230ft (70m) - 1080p Item # 3973158
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Extend the HDMI signal from your ST424HDBT Matrix switch over Cat5/Cat6 cable, with IR control. This HDBaseT receiver works with the ST424HDBT HDMI matrix switch to extend an HDMI audio/video source up to 230ft (70m) over Cat5e/6 cabling. One STHDBTRX receiver unit is required for each individual remote display.Together with the ST424HDBT, the CAT5 HDMI receiver works to create a digital signage solution that eliminates the expense and hassle of running multiple devices with an HDMI matrix switch and extender in one clutter-free system. Because the signal is extended using standard Cat5e/6 Ethernet cables with RJ45 connectors, you can use your existing cabling infrastructure, without the additional cost of special cabling or connectors.For remote source operation, the HDMI receiver can also extend an Infrared signal from a remote control to operate either the display or the video source from either side or system, using the included IR extender and receiver cables.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Maximum Operating Distance||230 ft|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of Output Devices Supported||1|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI out|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 6|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.60 oz|
|What's Included||1 X Hdmi Receiver Unit; 1 X Mounting Brackets; 1 X Ir Kit (Transmitter/Receiver); 1 x Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS); 1 x Quick Install Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Extend the HDMI signal from your ST424HDBT* Matrix switch over Cat5/Cat6 cable, with IR control
- Cost-saving installation, with non-proprietary Cat5e/Cat6 cabling
- Eliminate clutter, and reduce failure points using an all-in-one HDMI switch, splitter, and extender, with mounting brackets included
- Hassle-free operation with Serial, Ethernet, or IR control
Eliminate clutter, and reduce failure points using an all-in-one HDMI switch, splitter, and extender, with mounting brackets includedThe STHDBTRX works with the ST424HDBT HDMI matrix switch to extend an HDMI audio/video source up to 230ft (70m) over Cat5e/6 cabling. One STHDBTRX receiver unit is required for each individual remote display.
- Connect 4 different HDMI sources to 4 different displays, in different locations around a large building such as a shopping center, school, or hospital
- Choose which video sources are displayed and switch between sources at any time
- Place the displays in a convenient viewing area, while the HDMI source equipment is placed elsewhere in a separate, secured environment