This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
D-Link DHP-346AV PowerLine AV 4-Port Switch Item # 3977811
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
PowerLine AV 4-Port Switch (DHP-346AV) uses electrical wiring that's already in your house to provide fast, reliable speed of up to 200 Mbps to any room in the house. With 4 Ports, you can connect more devices per room and get blazing speeds without tripping over tangled, messy wires. It's cable management at its best.With hassle-free plug and play installation, the DHP-346AV is an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||4 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|ports||4 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||4|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||DHP-346AV Ethernet Switch; 1 x CAT5 Ethernet Cable; CD-ROM with Software and User Manual; Power Cord; Quick Install Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DescriptionBlazing speeds and connectivity from any room in the house, makes this PowerLine AV 4-Port Switch ideal for high-bandwidth network-ready devices such as the Boxee Box, Blu-Ray players, Media Players, or Playstation® 3. By using the port-based Quality-of-Service (QoS) you can ensure your gaming or HD movies are always top priority by organizing your traffic flow using the color-coded ports.
Turn any electrical outlet into a home network connection. The PowerLine AV 4-Port Switch uses electrical wiring that’s already in your house to provide fast, reliable speeds of up to 200Mbps1 to any room in the house. Simply connect one adapter into an existing power outlet2 , connect it to your home network router, and plug another adapter into any other room in your house to get instant shared network connections. With 4 Ports, you can connect more devices per room and get blazing speeds in each room without tripping over tangled, messy wires. It’s cable management at its best.
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Connect up to 4 Ethernet-enabled devices per Switch
- Up to 200Mbps1 Throughput
- Uses Your Home’s Existing Electrical Wiring2 by Plugging into Existing Power Outlets2
- Power Saving Mode
- Supports 128-bit AES Encryption For Network Security
- Plug & Play Installation
- Port-Based QoS Support Helps Prioritize Internet Traffic
- 1-Year Limited Warranty3
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support4
|Powerline Modulation Scheme||
|Minimum System Requirements||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product.
- 2 This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug Powerline Alliance standard. Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring conditions and configuration may effect the performance of this product. A minimum of two D-Link Powerline AV Network Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
- 3 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada. Latest Software and Documentation available at http://support.dlink.com.
- 4 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
- 5 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug Powerline Alliance standard.