This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Airborne Innovations Drones Curriculum Subscription, Up To 500 Students Item # 400601
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to provide students with introductory knowledge about drones, this Airborne Innovations Drones curriculum subscription for schools includes detailed lesson plans to spark curiosity and interest. Lesson plans include PowerPoint® presentations and student materials to aid in visualizing the content.
- Includes 104 Innovations drones lessons, each with teacher materials such as PowerPoint presentations, lesson plans, student materials and instruction guides.
- Prototype materials are delivered immediately and will be replaced with the final product materials starting every August 15th at no extra charge.
- Simulation software and hardware are sold separately.
- Campus will be billed at the start of each year that they wish to receive the updates to the curriculum and additional materials.
- Lessons are aligned to the following standards: STEM, 21st Century Learning, NGSS and each state’s CTE.
- Students may choose to enroll and take the FAA Part-107 exam to become a Certified drone pilot after completing the course.
|diverse supplier||Veteran-Owned Business; Disability-Owned Business; Small Business|