This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The HPE 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation. Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3p; IEEE 802.3X; IEEE 802.3az; Safety:UL 60950; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03; Electromagnetic:EN 55022 Class B; ICES-003 Class B; FCC Part 15, class B; AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B|
|dimensions||1 2/5" x 4 1/2" x 3 3/5"|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|ports||5 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.40 oz|
|What's Included||1405-5 v2 Switch; Power Cord; Rubber Feet; Getting Started Guide; Operational Safety Guide|
HPE OfficeConnect 1405 5 Switch
|The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation. Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.|
Ease of Use
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- A comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full duplex operation.
- Flow control helps to provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Connectivity and Performance
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series with Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts to straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
- Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
- 3-year warranty: with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)
- Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP; to reach our support centers, refer to www.hp.com/networking/contact-support; for details on the duration of support provided with your product purchase, refer to www.hp.com/networking/warrantysummary
|Ports||(5) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports|
|Memory and processor||Packet buffer size: 384 KB|
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 3.2 µs|
|Throughput||up to 0.7 million pps|
|Routing/switching capacity||1 Gbps|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||1.8 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||4.5 x 3.6 x 1.4 in|
- (1) switch unit, localized power adapter, user guide, safety notice, (2) mounting screws and (4) rubber pads/feet
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability