Hammermill® Laser Paper, Letter Paper Size, 24 Lb, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 401331
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This laser paper is perfect for presentations, proposals, direct mail, brochures, reports, letters and more! Hammermill laser printer paper will add that crisp and smooth touch that is sure to get your reports and proposals noticed.
- Hammermill's Electronic Imaging Guarantee — works in a variety of machines. Runs on small and large offset presses, copiers, laser printers and plain-paper faxes.
- Hammermill printer paper offers extra-smooth sheets that are specially formulated for superior color images and sharp text. Holds laser toner better so text keeps its crispness and images hold their high-resolution definition and sharpness.
- 98 brightness for excellent print contrast and true color reproduction.
- Heavyweight for a professional look and feel. This laser printer paper is ideal for 2-sided printing — resists ink show-through.
- 99.9% jam-free performance for worry-free results.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Letter-size paper comes in a ream of 500 sheets.
- Hammermill laser paper is available in a 500-pack of letter-size paper to accommodate your needs.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
|sheet size||Letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||5|
|Sheets Per Ream||500|
|paper brightness (US)||98|
|paper weight||24 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||113|
|printer compatibility||Laser Printer|
|Product Line||Laser Paper|
|Eco Label Standard||FSC - Mixed; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|manufacturer||INTERNATIONAL PAPER CO|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Light Green|
|Product Type||Laser Printer Paper|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Hammermill Premium Laser Print
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is specifically designed for laser printers & copiers, but is also suitable for ink jet printers. The smooth surface & slightly heavier basis weight is ideal for laser based applications
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Download free Hammermill resources
Color of Nature Coloring BookPDF, 6.16MB, 12 pages
6 Tips for Writing a Business NewsletterPDF, 72K, 4 pages
100 Years of QualityFor over 100 years, Hammermill paper has been held to the highest quality standard right here in the USA, which keeps manufacturing jobs at home.
99.99% Jam-Free®With our 99.99% Jam-Free® Guarantee, you won't spend time worrying about jams, which means you can stay focus on the task at hand. We guarantee you will not experience more than one jam in 10,000 sheets on your equipment or we will replace your paper or refund your purchase price.
Forest Stewardship Council®FSC®Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
Our partnership with St. JudeWe continue to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in their vitally important work of finding cures and saving children®. We have donated more than $2.4 million to St. Jude to help in their fight against childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Paper For Life®You can do so much with paper. Find inspiration and resources online on the Hammermill website.