This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Are you looking for the right server blade to be your data center workhorse for your demanding core IT and virtualization workloads? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance. The BL460c Gen9 Server Blade now offers Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 21% bin to bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2400MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% higher throughput. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, 12Gb/s SAS, 20Gb FlexibleLOMs, support for M.2, NVMe, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); Canonical Ubuntu; Oracle Solaris; VMware; Citrix XenServer|
|controller type||12Gb/s SAS; Serial ATA/600|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x 20 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200eh|
|Maximum Memory||256 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.30 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSDHC|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||2|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||2|
|Number of Processors Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||16|
|operating system details||none|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Deca-core (10 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2660 v3|
|processor speed||2.60 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||BL460c G9|
|QuickPath Interconnect||9.60 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 10|
|RAM Supported||PC4-17000 - 256 GB registered - ECC ¦ PC4-17000 - 512 GB Load-Reduced - ECC|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||64 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Smart Array P244br with 1GB FBWC|
|Total Number of USB Ports||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.98 lb|
|wired connectivity||20 Gigabit Ethernet|
HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 E5-2660v3 2P 64GB-R P244br Performance Server
|Are you looking for the right server blade to be your data center workhorse for your demanding core IT and virtualization workloads? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance. The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade now offers Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 21% bin-to-bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2400 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% higher throughput. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb HPE FlexibleLOMs, support for M.2, NVMe, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.|
Superior Value Across Different Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers the right performance, scalability, and economics for the converged data center in the new era of compute at lower costs, faster time to value with recent innovations.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications, with right-sized storage for the right workload lowering TCO, all managed by HPE OneView the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
Increased Performance in the Data Center
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 21% performance increases with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processors1.
- HPE DDR4 Smart Memory at 2400 MT/s (up to 2 TB): delivers up to a 33% throughput increase compared to competition2 and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- High-end workload acceleration with NVMe SSDs, providing 7x better random performance and 4.5x better sequential performance3.
- Persistent memory options providing faster transactions for data management and analytics workloads.
More Versatile Than Ever Before
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers flexible embedded storage controller options (HPE Smart Array P244br, HPE H244br Smart Host Bus Adapter, or the HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller) and pass through cards (NVMe) to enable the improved TCO for a variety of workloads.
- Every BL460c Gen9 Server Blade includes USB 3.0, optional dual micro-SD, and optional 64/120 GB M.2 support for a variety of system boot options.
- Both Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and Legacy BIOS modes available for increased configuration and deployment versatility.
Transforming Business Economics by Accelerating Service Delivery
- HPE OneView provides the Power of One—a single comprehensive view of the data center, managing hardware, software, firmware, and drivers.
- HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2660 v3 (10 core, 2.6 GHz, 25MB, 105W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||25 MB L3|
|Processor core available||20|
|Processor speed||2.6 GHz|
|Memory type||2R x4 PC4-2133P-R|
|Memory, standard||64 GB (4x 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Drive description||2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 2 SFF NVMe (optional) SSD|
|Network controller||HPE FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650FLB FlexibleLOM|
|Storage controller||1 HPE Smart Array P244br|
|Expansion slots||2 Mezzanine cards, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||Hot plug enclosure-based|
|Power supply type||Enclosure-based|
|Form factor chassis||Blade|
|Form factor||Half-height blade|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard|
|Infrastructure management||Standard: HPE iLO Management with Intelligent Provisioning Optional: HPE iLO Advanced for BladeSystems, HPE OneView Advanced, and HPE Insight Control|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM slots|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability