This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Motrin IB Ibuprofen Tablets, 2 Pain Relievers Per Pack, Box Of 50 Packs Item # 402861
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get relief from minor aches and pains with Motrin IB tablets. Safe and effective when used as directed, these ibuprofen tablets temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains due to the common cold, headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, and menstrual cramps. Each Motrin IB tablet contains 200 milligrams of ibuprofen.
- Motrin IB tablets provides temporary fever relief as well as pain relief due to the common cold
- Fast relief from minor aches and pains due to arthritis, headache, backache and menstrual cramps
- Each Motrin IB tablet contains 200 milligrams of ibuprofen for pain relief you can count on
- Safe and effective when used as directed
- Packaged for individual use and to replenish first aid stations and kits
- Handy box dispenses single-dose packets
- 50 Packets of 2 Coated Tablets Each*
- *2 Capsule-Shaped Tablets per Packet
- Convenient Take-Along Packs
|medicine type||Pain Relief|
|Product Line||Motrin Ibuprofen Tablets|
|manufacturer||PFIZER CONSUMER HEALTHCARE|
|Product Type||Pain Relief Capsule/Tablet|
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
MOTRIN® IB Caplets 50 Count
Relieve your tough pain and reduce fever with MOTRIN® IB. MOTRIN® doesn’t mask pain, it stops pain at the source. It contains ibuprofen – an ingredient that provides powerful pain relief – and works to block the path of pain signals to provide relief, even from tough pain.
MOTRIN® IB Caplets are available in 24 CT, 50 CT, 100 CT, 225 CT, and 300 CT sizes.
MOTRIN® works to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to:
Managing & Preventing Back Pain:
Some Causes of Back Pain
- Low Fitness Level: Back pain is common among those with low fitness levels as weak back and abdominal muscles do not support the spine.1
- On the Job Factors1
- Manual Labor: Jobs/activities that require heavy lifting or continuous exertion of strength can lead to back pain or additional injury.
- Stationary Workspace: If you’re inactive and seated for the majority of the day, back pain can be caused by poor posture or lack of suitable back support.
- Mental Health Factors: If you’re struggling with certain mental health challenges such as anxiety or depression, pain can be an amplified point of focus – increasing the perception of your back-pain’s severity. In general, stress can also contribute to muscle tension.1 If you believe you may be experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety talk to your doctor.
- Genetics: Certain causes of back pain (i.e. ankylosing spondylitis – a form of arthritis that affects the spine) can be linked to genetic factors.1 Talk to your doctor if you believe that a genetic disorder is causing your pain.
- Smoking: Smoking may prevent necessary blood flow containing nutrients from getting to the disks in your back. Smoker’s cough can also contribute to back pain.2
Keeping your back strong is especially important now as, over time, the odds of having back pain go up.2 See below for some quick tips on how to manage and prevent back pain.
Tips for Preventing Back Pain
- Exercise Often: Focus on moves that will help strengthen and stretch your back muscles.2 Always check with your doctor before starting or changing your exercise regimen.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight: Excess pounds can put extra stress on the back and cause pain.2
- Maintain a Healthy Diet: Promote strong bones with a calcium and vitamin D rich diet and/or supplement your daily intake with vitamins.2
- Perfect your Form: Focus on standing up straight. When lifting heavy objects, bend your legs and keep your back straight to take pressure off your back.2
Tips for Managing Back Pain:
- Heating Pads: The warmth from the pad can help relieve muscle spasms.3 Remember to use these pads only as directed.
- Laying on the Floor: Lay flat with your back on the floor and place pillows under your knees to take the pressure and weight off your back.3
- Use an OTC Pain Reliever: Ibuprofen, found in OTC pain relievers such as MOTRIN®, works to relieve minor aches and pains associated with backache.
With a better understanding of what causes back pain and how you can prevent and treat it – we challenge you to make the adjustment that you need to put you back on the right course and overcome your back pain. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you have any questions and concerns.
- 1 Low Back Pain Fact Sheet: https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Low-Back-Pain-Fact-Sheet
- 2 Back Pain, Easy-to-Read Fun Facts: https://www.catalog.niams.nih.gov/detail.cfm?pubid=2106
- 3 Low Back Pain: https://familydoctor.org/condition/low-back-pain/?adfree=true