- Made from unbleached, recycled material. Elimination of the bleaching process helps reduce environmental impact and greenhouse gas emissions.
- High capacity rolls are long-lasting to help to reduce labor costs.
- Designed for use in Tandem tissue dispensers.
- Ecologo certified — for products with certified environmental and/or human health benefits.
- Green-e certified — made with renewable energy.
- Green Seal certified — for products with certified environmental and/or human health benefits.
- Processed Chlorine Free (PCF).
- Greener choice — contains 100% total recycled content with 80% postconsumer recycled content.
|-014--upsell Short||Grab more sheets of toilet paper with these choices.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; carbon-balanced|
|eco-label/standard||Certified Process Chlorine Free (PCF)|
|manufacturer||Cascades Tissue Group|
|postconsumer recycled content||80%|
|total recycled content||100%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability