Ergodyne ProFlex 812CR6 Cut-Resistant Utility Gloves, Small, Black Item # 4062247
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protect your hands from cuts while you work with these cut-resistant gloves from Ergodyne. The Armortex®-backed palm provides ANSI/ASTM Level A6 cut protection while keeping the gloves flexible, and the poly mesh material is breathable to keep your hands comfortable.
- Next-gen Armortex®-backed palm delivers protection against cuts.
- Contrasting color fingertips for hand signaling.
- Reinforced thumb saddle enhances grip and durability.
- Poly mesh construction is breathable to keep your hands comfortable while you work.
- Low-profile molded hook-and-loop closure with ID space offers a secure fit and helps you keep track of the gloves.
- Pull-on tab makes the gloves easy to pull on and take off.
- External size label allows quick reference.
- Meets EN 388: 2543 E standards.
- Adheres to ANSI/ASTM Cut Level A6 standards.
|Product Line||ProFlex 812CR6 Cut-Resistant Utility Gloves|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Product Type||Material Handling Gloves|