This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The DIR-412 allows you to connect a 3.5G USB adapter for mobile broadband connectivity. The incoming connection is then shared via a 802.11n wireless network. The standard Ethernet port can be used as an primary or backup connection.
|Fast Ethernet Port||Yes|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||IEEE 802.1p QoS|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 management; 1 USB|
|Security Features||NAT; Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI); MAC Filtering; Website Filtering; L2TP; PPTP; IPSec|
|security/encryption||64/128-bit WEP; WPA; WPA2|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||150 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionThe Mobile Wireless Router can be installed quickly and easily ( Plug and Play ) almost anywhere. Simply insert a compatible mobile broadband USB adapter into the DIR-412 to share your Internet connection through a secure, high-speed wireless network.
The D-Link® Mobile Broadband Wireless Router (DIR-412) allows users to access worldwide mobile broadband1 . Simply insert a compatible mobile broadband USB adapter into the DIR-412 to share your mobile broadband Internet connection through a secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless network. A 10/100 Ethernet WAN port allows you to access a DSL/Cable modem as the primary backup connection. Auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your mobile broadband network whenever your Ethernet network goes down.
ADVANCED NETWORK SECURITY
The DIR-412 ensures a secure Wi-Fi network through the use of WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption. Simply press the WPS button to quickly establish a secure connection to new devices. The DIR-412 also utilizes dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks and intrusions from across the Internet.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND USE
The Mobile Broadband Wireless Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network must be set up, or wherever conventional network access is available. The DIR-412 can be installed on buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to check e-mail or chat online while commuting.
- Based on IEEE 802.11n Technology
- 802.11g Compliant
- Provides High-speed Connectivity in Areas Without Conventional 802.11 Wireless access
- Compliance with HSUPA/HSDPA/EV-DO/TD-SCDMA Networks
- Works with most major cellular carriers (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Rogers, Telus, Bell, etc.)
- Wi-Fi Protection with WPA™/WPA2™ Wireless Encryption with WPS Push Button
- Utilizes Dual-Active Firewalls (SPI and NAT)
- VPN Pass-Through
- Supports Auto WAN Failover for Persistent Connections
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
|Wireless Frequency Range||
|Minimum System Requirements||
|Advanced Firewall Features||
|SharePort Function Support||
|Maximum Power Consumption||
®2011 D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. D-Link and the D-Link logo are registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 1 Requires third party mobile Internet access subscription. Check with your service provider for service coverage and applicable fees. D-Link does not guarantee compatibility with all EV-DO/CDMA/HSUPA/HSDPA/UTMS wireless networks or third party Internet PC adapters.
- 2 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug Powerline Alliance Standard.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability