This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu fi-7160 Deluxe Bundle with Paperstream Capture Pro Software Item # 411362
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The fi-7160 Deluxe Bundle combines two best-in-class products from Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., the fi-7160 scanner and PaperStream Capture Pro, the high-quality, front end scanning software that will efficiently optimize your capture solution. Easy-to-use, and simple to set up, PaperStream Capture Pro enhances the fi-7160's superior scanning abilities with features that include options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images and support for multi-station licensing. Industry recognized image enhancement with PaperStream IP allows you to capture your data clearly, producing a sharp image.
- This Deluxe Bundle pairs a Fujitsu fi-7160 Sheetfed Scanner with PaperStream Capture Pro scanning software.
- Experience reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects, while also eliminating physical storage space.
- Scans your documents, graphics and photos with up to 600 dpi resolution.
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Media Size||Legal 8.50" x 14"; A4 8.30" x 11.70"; 8.50" x 18.33 ft; A8 2" x 2.90"; 2" x 2.13"; 8.27" x 18.33 ft; 8.50" x 11.69"; Letter 8.50" x 11"|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||38 Watt|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.26 lb|
|What's Included||Document Scanner fi-7160; Driver and Software CD; ADF Paper Chute; AC Cable; AC Adapter; USB cable; Setup DVD-ROM; Getting Started Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Fujitsu fi-7160 Sheet-Fed Scanner
Provides unmatched performance with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 60ppm / 120ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Acoustic and Timing Paper Protection functionality
- Includes PaperStream Capture Pro image processing solution
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
captures, optimizes, extracts data, indexes and releases digitized documents.
- Easy configuration for quick set-up
- Easy export options to ensure quick archive, search and file retrieval
- Document separation by barcode, blank page, page number, and OCR
- Up to 20 index fields, easily fillable by user selection (“rubber banding”),
keying, and database lookup
- Release images and metadata into cloud, folders, and databases
- 24/7 technical support
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7160 protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP drivers
PaperStream Capture Pro
- Easy Interaction – From Capture to Release
- Flexible Settings Wizard - Adjust Settings Easily with Pre-Defined Templates and Profile Settings
- Sort and Save - According to Customer Processes or Business Rules
- Time Saving Features – Automatic Image Enhancements and Assisted Scan Correction
- Connectors are available for releasing digitized documents into third-party applications
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Datasheet for FUJITSU Document Scanner fi-7160PDF, 376K, 2 pages
Datasheet for PaperStream Capture ProPDF, 252K, 2 pages
- 1 When chute is closed.
- 2 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686