This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark™ B2442DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, 36SC220 Item # 4135011
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Print Speed: 42 ppm
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 1000 - 10000 pages
- Monochrome Laser
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200.00012 dpi|
|Wireless Print Technologies||Mopria; AirPrint; Google Cloud Print|
|dimensions||10-15/64 in. X 15-45/64 in. X 14-47/64 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Product Type||Monochrome Laser Printer|
|USB Direct Printing||No|
|Product Name||B2442dw Laser Printer|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||42|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Print Color Capability||Monochrome|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Strike the perfect balance of performance and affordability in small-workgroup mono printing with the up-to 42 page-per-minute3 Lexmark B2442dw, featuring standard two-sided printing, enhanced security and standard Wi-Fi.
Ready when you areRobust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components and replacement cartridge yields up to 6,000 pages 4
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
USB and gigabit Ethernet connections are just the start. Standard Wi-Fi means convenient and secure connectivity while the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app allows fast and easy setup directly from your mobile device.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence—Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. 5 And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 42 pages per minute, plus standard two-sided printing, at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
In the Box
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
- Power cord(s)
- Up to 2,500 pages6 starter return program toner cartridge
- Lexmark B2442dw laser printer
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Software and documentation CD
- Up to 60,000 pages7 return program imaging unit.
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
Product OverviewPDF, 2.08MB, 4 pages
Supplies and Accessories
- 1 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information, see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
- 2 "Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
- 3 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information, see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds
- 4 Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
- 5 Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data.
- 6 Average Continuous Cartridge Yield in one-sided (simplex) mode 2,500 standard pages. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
- 7 Imaging Unit yield based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and approximately 5% coverage. Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
- 8 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
- 9 "Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.