This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark™ B2442dw Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, 36SC220 Item # 4135011
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With this laser printer in your workplace, you can help the office share a printing solution. The 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution helps each print look as it should, and the wireless technology enables multiple users to send jobs to the printer without excess cords.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) technology lets the whole office print from the same unit. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port for wired connection.
- Prints up to 42 pages per minute (ppm) to help you work through jobs quickly.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for detailed images.
- Prints plain paper, transparencies, card stock and envelopes.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 250-sheet paper tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder mean you will spend less time refilling.
- 100,000 sheet maximum monthly volume.
- 2-line, All-Points Addressable (APA) OLED screen helps you manage upcoming jobs.
- 512MB of built-in memory for fast speeds.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Mac.
- Durable metal frame helps stand the test of time.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||350 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||B240HA0, B231000, B241H00|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||10.2"H x 15.7"W x 14.7"D|
|eco-label/standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution Class (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||42 ppm|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB|
|maximum monthly volume||100,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Feeders||Input tray: 1 x automatic - 250 sheets weight: 60 g/m² - 120 g/m² ¦ Input tray: 1 x automatic - 100 sheets weight: 60 g/m² - 216 g/m² ¦ Output tray: - 150 sheets|
|Media Size||A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; Envelope No. 7 3/4; Envelope No. 9; B5 (JIS); A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"; Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"; DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; Folio - 8.27" x 13"; Envelope No. 10; Universal; Oficio|
|mobile printing||app based|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 95; Windows 98; Windows 98SE; Windows Me; Windows NT 4.0; Windows XP; Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X; Linux|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|printing application||general printing and copy/scan/fax|
|processor speed||1 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||512 MB / 512 MB (max)|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||1000 to 10000|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||350 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||No|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||30.9 lb|
|What's Included||B2442dw Laser Printer; Setup Guide or Sheet (Network and Local Attachment); Software and Documentation CD; Up to 60,000 pages return program imaging unit.; Up to 2,500 pages starter return program toner cartridge; Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information; Stability Sheet and Safety Sheet or Booklet; Statement of Limited Warranty/Guarantee; Power Cord(s)|
|Wireless Print Technology||Apple AirPrint; Mopria; Google Cloud Print|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Strike the perfect balance of performance and affordability in small-workgroup mono printing with the up-to 42 page-per-minute1 Lexmark B2442dw, featuring standard two-sided printing, enhanced security and standard Wi-Fi.
Ready when you areRobust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components and replacement cartridge yields up to 6,000 pages 2
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
USB and gigabit Ethernet connections are just the start. Standard Wi-Fi means convenient and secure connectivity while the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app allows fast and easy setup directly from your mobile device.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence—Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security 3 4 . And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 42 pages per minute, plus standard two-sided printing, at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
- 1 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information, see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds
- 2 Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
- 3 Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data