This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Easily prepare and file federal and state taxes for the 2016 year. Ideal for homeowners and investors that need estate, investment, mortgage/property, rental and trust support.
- Built-in tax deduction finder and tax advice help ensure forms are complete and accurate.
- Step-by-step guidance makes filing a snap.
- Offers audit support with representation, so you can prepare taxes with confidence.
- E-file capability allows you to file electronically.
- CD-ROM simplifies installation on your computer.
|additional requirements||Internet connection; printer; sound card; speakers|
|filing types supported||basic; corporation; self-employed|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel Pentium 300MHz or better|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.6.8+|
|other incomes supported||estate; investment; mortgage/property; rental; trust|
|tax deduction finder||yes|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software offers everything homeowners and investors need to easily complete federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional, step-by-step guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions, in-person support in the unlikely event of an audit and reporting assistance on income from investments, home sales, retirement and more. Plus, H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations. H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software suits most tax situations and is the ideal program to help filers get their maximum refund—guaranteed.
Deluxe Tax Software Homeowners/Investors (Federal & State)The right choice for investors, homeowners and any customer with a more complex tax situation. Easily complete federal and state returns with free unlimited expert tax advice every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099 and last year's tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk1
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations
- One state program download included — a $39.95 value2
(State e-file available for $19.95 per return)3
Exclusively from H&R BlockChat with H&R Block’s tax pros and ask unlimited questions for free if you get stuck along the way.4
Your Refund Explained.Refund Reveal™ shows, in one simple snapshot, how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make.
There For You.In the unlikely event of an audit, H&R Block will help you manage the process and represent you in person for free.5
Your Data’s Security.Data encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps preven stolen identity refund fraud.
Product Sneak Peak
- 1 The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 2 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 3 State e-file not available in NH.
- 4 You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 5 Free in-person audit representation is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2016 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability