APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #2 - Maintenance-free Lead Acid Hot-swappable Item # 414801
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Once installed, it requires low maintenance
- Power your UPS safely without causing hazards with 12 V DC battery
- Solution for a battery that is about to expire, so you can replace it whenever needed
- Maintenance-free and has low self-discharge
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION CORP|
|Product Type||UPS Battery Cartridge|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Replacement Battery Cartridge #2
- Ideal for UPS at home and small businesses supporting computers and network systems
- Reliable replacement solution for UPS devices
- Hot-swap installation is fast and easy, without downtime
- Spill-free sealed battery uses recycled lead
- Includes prepaid postage and recycled packaging for disposal
Ideal for Home and Business NetworksThe APC Replacement Battery Cartridge (RBC) #2 fits selected APC Smart-UPS and Back-UPS models, restoring power back-up capacity and surge protection for home offices, small businesses and IT departments.
Compatible with APC UPS for Safety and ProtectionThe APC RBC #2 works in accordance with UPS specifications and safety regulations. APC tests and approves every RBC to restore the UPS system to the original operating specifications.
Enhanced ReliabilityThis RBC #2 has a three- to five-year expected life. It is a reliable and safe replacement battery for UPS systems and improved equipment availability during times when power issues are prevalent. The fully assembled RBC features high-current, gas-tight crimps and fuses built-in, for a safe and reliable installation.
Fast Hot-Swap Installation with Assembled CartridgesHot-swap installation is fast and easy with the APC RBC #2, which comes fully assembled and includes all fuses and connections. Cartridges can be installed without any equipment downtime. Included installation instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Prepaid Postage and Recycled Packaging for Easy DisposalThe APC RBC #2 includes recycling instructions and recycled packaging with prepaid packaging so spent batteries can be processed at nearby recycling centers. Almost 100 percent of the battery lead content is reused, helping to protect the environment from harmful chemicals. The cartridges feature spill-free sealed lead acid, which is compliant with international regulations and is safe for transport.
One-Year WarrantyThis replacement battery is covered by a limited one-year warranty.
Package ContentsAPC Replacement Battery Cartridge #2, connectors, installation guide, battery recycling guide, and reusable packaging.
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Battery mounting: --
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3-5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Net Weight: 5.50 lbs
- Maximum Height: 3.70 in
- Maximum Width: 2.52 in
- Maximum Depth: 5.94 in
- Shipping Weight: 6.10 lbs
- Shipping Width: 6.90 in
- Shipping Height: 3.50 in
- Shipping Depth: 8.40 in
- Color: Black