This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Tripp Lite UPS 1500VA 940W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 120V RJ11 RJ45 Item # 415040
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1500XL line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS batteries support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and vital system peripherals, plus 2 additional surge suppression only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure (USB cable included). PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in data line suppression offers protection for equipment with single line TEL/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U, BP24V28-2U, or BP24V70-3U external battery packs.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||14 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA); cUL (Canada); FCC Class B (Emissions); NOM (Mexico); FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (telecommunications)|
|cord length||6 ft|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||940 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||2 x NEMA 5-15R; 6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage regulation operation|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||32.20 lb|
|What's Included||OMNIVS1500XL Line Interactive UPS; USB and telephone cable; User Manual with Warranty Information|
|Show More ▾|
OMNIVS1500XL Line-Interactive Tower UPS with Expandable Runtime and USB Port
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn’t. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Audio/Video Equipment
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray™ Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers
Expandable Battery Backup
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (470W) for up to 11.4 minutes using the included batteries.
- Extended Runtime: This UPS system allows you to connect one or more optional external battery packs to provide additional backup runtime. Some external battery packs can also be daisy-chained, allowing you to scale runtime to match any application requirement.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries: You can add or replace batteries without turning off the UPS system and disrupting the operation of connected equipment.
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone or network lines.
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $200,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: OMNIVS1500XL
Load Capacity: 1500 VA (940 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R (6 UPS, 2 Corded Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 11.4 min. (470 W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/Network (1 Line)
Communication: USB Port (HID-Compliant)
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC24-SLT)
Expandable Battery Runtime: Yes (Requires Optional External Battery Pack)
Compatible External Battery Packs: BP24V15RT2U (limit 1); BP24V28-2U (limit 1); BP24V70-3U (multi-pack compatible)
Primary Form Factor: Tower (Add UPSWM for wall-mount installation.)
Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 7.5 in. (30 x 18.3 x 19.1 cm)
Weight: 28 lb. (12.7 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $200,000
What’s Included: UPS; USB and Telephone Cabling; Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.