This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter Item # 419372
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
What if you could accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity? The HPE FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter can be installed together with FlexibleLOM adapters for ProLiant Gen9 Server Blades to provide additional features. The adapter provides Tunnel Offload for efficient overlay networking to increase VM migration flexibility and network scale with minimal impact to server performance. Traditional layer 2 networks limit mobility and scale of virtualized and multi-tenant workloads. When connected to HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Modules, the FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter provides 20GbE performance and it can also provide 10GbE performance when connected to HPE 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch.
|form factor||Mezzanine Type A|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 2.0 x8|
|Total Number of Ports||2|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.40 oz|
|What's Included||FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter; Quick Install Card; Product Warranty Statement|
HPE FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter
Lower Costs and Deliver Faster Services by Converging FCoE with LAN Traffic on a Single Wire
- The HPE FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter is specifically designed for HPE ProLiant Server Blade. It is a mezzanine adapter which cost-effectively doubles server I/O bandwidth and avoids bottlenecks both today and in the future.
- Simplify the infrastructure by reducing 50% of the hardware (compared to 10 Gb adapters), lowering operational costs and acquisition costs.
- The industry’s first product to converge FCoE with LAN traffic on a single Ethernet wire.
- Combining both the FlexibleLOM and Mezzanine adapters in a single HPE BladeSystem ProLiant Server can provide up to 80 Gb/s of converged bi-directional Ethernet bandwidth.
Improve Network Virtualization Performance and Scale with Tunnel Offload on a 20GbE Adapter
- The HPE FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 650M Adapter uses Tunnel Offload and a 2x bandwidth improvement to take full advantage of overlay networking.
- Increase I/O throughput up to 129%, and reduce CPU and power consumption by 46% and 122% respectively using Tunnel Offload.1
- Increase the scale of VMs/VLANs beyond the traditional limit of 4,096.
- Simplify network services provisioning.
- Provide up to a 4x improvement in small packet performance.1
|Form factor||Mezzanine Card|
|Network processor||Emulex XE-104|
Two ports, each at 40 Gbps bi-directional
80 Gbps aggregate bi-directional theoretical bandwidth.
|Bus type||PCI Express v3.0 (Gen 3) x8|
|Power||7.5W typical, 8.6W Max|
|Server type supported||ProLiant servers|
|IEEE compliance||802.3ae, 802.1Q, 802.3x, 802.1p, 802.3ad/LACP, 802.1AB(LLDP), 802.1Qbg, 802.1Qbb, 802.1Qaz, 802.3ap|
|Compatible operating systems||
Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 w/ SP1 (x64)
Microsoft Windows Hyper-V 2008 R2 w/SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, SP3 ( x64)
Citrix XenServer 6.5 (Creedence)
Citrix XenServer (Naples) (x64)
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||0.75 x 3.9 x 4.1 in|