HP EliteMonitor E190i 18.9" LED LCD Monitor
1 / 1
This HP LED LCD monitor boasts a 5:4 aspect ratio and 8 ms response time, making it great for your business needs. With IPS technology, you and a co-worker can comfortably view the LED LCD monitor (E190i) from almost any angle.
- Productivity and management software. Personalize your workspace with resizable screen partitions and work in documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail in separate regions of the screen-at the same time-with HP Display Assistant software. View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar. Deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if it's disconnected from a PC without approval.
- Power through your day in comfort. Find your most comfortable viewing position with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
- Now see everything. Get great 178-degree viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Accurately view sharp images and consistent color from almost any angle-with less distortion than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels.
- Performance and connectivity. Get crisp, clear content and video from the high 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio and fast response time. Easily connect media and devices at the monitor with convenient VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort inputs and the integrated USB hub.
- Global HP service and support. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.
- Stay the course. Keep the 5:4 aspect ratio that your business-specific enterprise and public sector applications are designed to work with. Enjoy ample space for all your tasks on the 18.89-inch diagonal screen.
- Help control your environmental impact. Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy efficient design that's ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT 2019 registered. The display also includes mercury-free display backlights, low halogen components, and arsenic-free display glass.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Gold certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||19 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||3M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Display Technology||LCD; IPS LED|
|Input Connection Type||DVI; DisplayPort; VGAD-Sub|
|ports||USB 2.0; Display Port|
|Maximum Power Consumption||28 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|Eco Label Standard||Energy Star 8.0; EPEAT Gold; EU RoHS; EU WEEE; RoHS|