Eurotech Ergohuman Ergonomic Bonded Leather High-Back Chair, Black/Chrome
1 / 1
Total comfort in a ergonomically-unique design
- Supple leather keeps you working in comfort. Chair features a soft, luxurious black leather seat that is designed to keep you relaxed during long days. The durable steel frame has a modern chrome finish that gives any workspace a contemporary, professional look.
- Adjustable headrest supports your neck. Raise or lower the foam-filled headrest to best support your neck and head while reading or relaxing.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Adjustable forward tilt lets you tilt the seat forward/downward so thighs slope downward reducing disc pressure during forward-oriented tasks such as typing. Synchro tilt allows you to recline your backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio or if you prefer, recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle. Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ergonomically contoured cushions provide excellent support for your lower back. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support in the perfect spot!
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The 20 1/2"W x 18 1/2"D seat cushion features a gentle downward slope toward the back your knees to help alleviate pressure and promote circulation in the legs. Using the seat glide function, move the seat cushion forward and backward to find the perfect fit, then lock it into position to get the maximum benefit.
- Height- and width-adjustable armrests relieve shoulder strain. Armrests adjust up and down, in and out, to support forearms and elbows, helping eliminate muscle fatigue and stress in upper back, shoulders and neck.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instruction included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Length (Seat)||20-1/2 in.|
|Certifications||Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards|
|Width (Seat)||18-1/2 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||52 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||46 in.|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Material of Seat||Bonded Leather|
|Material Family (Seat)||Faux Leather|
|Adjustments||Arm Height; Back Angle; Headrest; Seat Height; Synchro Tilt; Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Bonded Leather|
|Material of Frame||Steel|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|Seating Collection Name||Ergohuman|
|dimensions||52 in. X 26-1/2 in. X 19 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||46 in. - 52 in.|
|manufacturer||RAYNOR MARKETING, LTD.|
|seat size||20-1/2 in. X 18-1/2 in.|