Raynor® Ergohuman Mid-Back Ergonomic Mesh Chair, Black/Chrome
1 / 1
Total comfort in an ergonomically unique design
- Mesh fabric keeps you working in comfort. Breathable mesh fabric is designed to keep you cool and relaxed during long days. The durable aluminum frame has a modern chrome finish that gives any workspace a contemporary look.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Synchro tilt allows you to recline your backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio or if you prefer, recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle. Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ergonomically contoured cushions provide excellent support for your lower back. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support in the perfect spot!
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The 20 1/2"W x 18"D seat cushion features a gentle downward slope toward the back your knees to help alleviate pressure and promote circulation in the legs. Using the seat glide function, move the seat cushion forward and backward to find the perfect fit, then lock it into position to get the maximum benefit.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Length (Seat)||18-1/2 in.|
|Certifications||Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||45-1/2 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||39-1/2 in.|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Material of Seat||Nylon|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Arm Height; Back Angle; Seat Height; Synchro Tilt; Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Material of Frame||Aluminum|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|Seating Collection Name||Ergohuman|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||39-1/2 in. - 45-1/2 in.|
|manufacturer||RAYNOR MARKETING, LTD.|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||36 %|
More Related Products