Scotch® Commercial Grade Packing Tape, 1 7/8" x 54.6 Yd., Tan, Pack Of 6 Item # 427311
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Perfect for sealing, splicing and other demanding packaging applications
- Heavy-duty, hot-melt, solvent-free adhesive combined with polypropylene backing keeps out moisture, dust and dirt and assures reliable closures.
- Designed for industrial use, one strip at a time instead of many layers seals your package securely. Seals with one strip and keeps boxes closed.
- Resistance to splitting and slivering saves time, while a release coating makes unwind easy.
- Tough jobs demand the right tools.
- Commercial grade shipping tape with excellent holding power for heavy duty packaging and shipping.
- Strong, durable, solvent-free hot melt adhesive seals and protects.
- For tough, industrial use.
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging and shipping.
- Hot melt adhesive with 3.1 mil thickness—assures holding strength of 30 lbs of weight per inch (tensile strength).
- Resists slivering, splitting and tearing.
- Release coating makes unwind easy.
- Meets U.S. Postal regulations for standard packages.
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed (If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS)
|Manufacturer #||3750 TAN|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|dispenser style||not included|
|primary material||biaxially oriented polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|Tape Strength||heavy duty|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
Scotch® Commercial Grade Shipping Packaging Tape
Professional Strength Performance for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power, time-proven construction
- Seals out moisture, dust and dirt.
Scotch® Greener Packaging TapeIs made from over 50% recycled materials. Delivers the same trusted quality as Scotch® Commercial Grade Packaging Tape.
Commercial Performance means...A technology that incorporates a strong, hot-melt adhesive and polupropylene backing which helps ensure packages stay sealed.
Mail room professionals can ship packages with confidence knowing Scotch® Commercial Performance shipping packaging Tape is on the job.
Also available as...
Dispense That Tape!
Smaller size is easier to store
1. Fits comfortably in your hand
2. Ridges for easy gripping
3. Tabs keep tape from falling back on the roll
4. Long “tongue” allows tape to sit upright
5. Gently pressure on the “tongue” while dispensing creates tape “tension” for tight box sealing