This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SanDisk Extreme® PLUS SDXC™ Memory Card, 64GB Item # 428534
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ideal for advanced cameras, DSLRs and HD camcorders
- Read speeds up to 90MB/s.
- Seamless 4K UHD and Full HD.
- Includes 1 year RescuePRO® Deluxe media recovery software.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
- Over 10 times faster than ordinary memory cards1
- Delivers the speed and capacity you need to capture 4K Ultra HD video3 today
- Up to 60MB/s* write speeds for faster shot-to-shot performance and up to 90MB/s* for faster transfer
- Highest SD™ card video recording performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 ratings for capturing Full HD and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) video3
- Available in 16GB to 64GB** capacities for longer video shoots and uninterrupted photo sessions
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions4; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
More than 10 times faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots1 and get the highest SD™ card video recording performance for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video3.
Available in storage capacities from 16GB to 64GB** with transfer speeds up to 90MB/s* to move files fast, these cards are compatible with SDHC™ or SDXC™ supporting devices and come with a lifetime warranty5.
UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 delivers the super-fast speed you need to take your videos to next-level resolution.
- Delivers UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for capturing 4K Ultra High Definition video7
- Extreme continuous shot-to-shot performance with up to 60MB/s*
- Read speed up to 90MB/s*
- Write speed up to 60MB/s*
- Class 10 + UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) support for Full HD (1080p) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160p) video recording
- Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof4
- Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer6, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
- Lifetime warranty5
Never miss the moment
Get more performance for fast action shots and multiple frames per second to catch more shots in burst mode.
Your camera’s perfect partner
Ordinary cards can’t keep up with the capabilities of today’s advanced cameras, but these cards are ready to play.
It’s What We Do
For more than 25 years, SanDisk has meant flash memory. Building state-of-the-art storage solutions for consumers and businesses alike is our business. Which is why professional photographers and videographers around the world trust us.
|Form factor||SDHC™ (16GB and 32GB), SDXC™ (64GB)|
|Available capacities||16GB**, 32GB, 64GB|
|Performance/speed||Up to 90MB/s* read speed; up to 60MB/s* write speed|
|Card dimension||94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with SDHC, SDXC, SDHC UHS, and SDXC UHS supporting host devices|
|Security||Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss|
|Product capacity||64 GB|
Not all devices support SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. [ONLY 64GB capacities].
*Up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
**1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1 Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
2 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K Ultra HD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. .
3 Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
4 See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
5 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
6 Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording in enabled UHS host devices. 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SanDisk, SanDisk Extreme and RescuePRO are trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries. The SD, SDHC and SDXC marks and logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademark(s) of their respective holder(s).
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.