This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Store and protect hazardous materials within the confines of this steel safety cabinet. The double-wall welded steel construction boasts 1 1/2" of insulating air space to protect against fires. A U-Loc™ handle helps secure items inside for peace of mind.
- 18-gauge, double-wall welded steel construction provides rugged strength for industrial applications. Lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish resists chemicals, and dual vents with flame arresters and 1 1/2" of insulating air space promotes fire resistance for added safety in the workplace.
- U-Loc™ handle with cylinder lock and key set lets you secure hazardous materials within the cabinet. Slip-resistant grip makes it easy to turn the handle while wearing work gloves.
- Easy-close doors feature a 3-point, self-latching design for added security.
- Galvanized steel shelf stands up to harsh chemicals and solvents. SpillSlope® design helps direct spills to the back and bottom of the cabinet toward a 2" leakproof sump.
- Simple shelf adjustments up to 3" accommodate containers of various sizes.
- Shelf holds up to 141 lb.
- Comes with hardware for simple wall mounting.
- Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels remain highly visible in low-light and emergency situations.
- Meets NFPA and OSHA standards.
- Assembly required.
|number of adjustable shelves||1|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Product Line||Sure Grip EX|
|total number of shelves||1|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||10-Year Limited|
|weight capacity per shelf||141 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability