This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP All-In-One Printing Paper, Letter Size, 22 Lb, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 430714
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for scanning, printing and faxing, HP all-in-one printing paper helps you complete a variety of tasks in your home or office. With minimal smears and crisp, bold text, your documents can look neat and professional page after page.
- 22-lb weight for dependable performance. All-in-one printing paper is great for drafts, memos and e-mails. Assures impressive copies, faxes, printouts and more.
- Versatile HP paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones.
- 111 (Euro), 96 (U.S.) brightness for stand-out documents every time. HP all-in-one letter-size printing paper has a slight blue hue to make images even more dramatic.
- ColorLok™ Technology for brighter colors, fewer smears and crisper text.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||111|
|paper brightness (US)||96|
|paper finish type||standard|
|paper weight||22 lb|
|reams per case||5|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- What are the benefits of ColorLok? expandContent
- ColorLok is specifically designed to improve ink jet print quality when using pigmented inks by producing faster drying times, bolder blacks, and vivid colors.
- Is this paper suitable for duplex printing? expandContent
- Yes, the slightly heavier basis weight reduces show through for 2-sided printing.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is designed as a multipurpose sheet to work well in both ink jet and laser equipment
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
100% Performance Guarantee
HP Papers are engineered to run flawlessly in any printer or copier. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or refund the purchase price.
Learn more about our guarantee on the HP Paper website
Forest Stewardship Council certificationFSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
ColorLokColorLok technology produces more vivid colors, bolder blacks and simply superior printing results. This special engineering actually causes the ink to absorb more deeply into the paper while holding pigment close to the surface and causing the ink to dry faster. The result is that your prints look better, your work looks sharper and you look smarter.