This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Damage-Free Frame Stabilizer Strips, 5/8" x 1 3/8", Pack Of 4 Item # 431637
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easily put up and take down pictures, art, plaques and other small items with no nail holes. Picture hanging strips with Command Adhesive hold firmly where placed. Use with pictures already hanging in your home or office. Lock pictures straight and keep them straight by applying strips at the bottom of the frame. Fasteners can be separated and reattached with the rubber resin adhesive. When removed, they come off cleanly without surface damage. Tape has a double-coat construction.
- Easy to apply, easy to remove. No holes, marks, sticky residue, or stains!
- Works on a variety of surfaces. Including paint, wood, tile and more.
- Reuse again and again.
|Application/Usage||Mount Picture/Poster; Artwork|
|Backing Material||Rubber Resin|
|size||5/8" x 1 3/8"|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame