This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
A handy portable planner with soft handles and canvas
- Features a cell phone holder and gusseted inside front pocket.
- The durable canvas material and zipper closure keeps contents protected.
- Holds letter-size (8 ½” x 11”) sheets.
- Includes a month of undated daily planning pages.
- Includes 12 undated monthly calendars.
- Telephone/address pages keep contact information handy.
- A business card holder and pen loops keep your essentials handy.
- Refillable for continued use.
|brand name||Day Runner|
|business card holder||yes|
|dimensions||13 7/8"H x 11 7/8"W x 1 1/4"D|
|number of rings||7|
|page marker included||yes|
|page size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|telephone and address pages||yes|
|writing pad included||yes|
Day Runner® PRO® Planner, Berlin, 8 1/2 x 11, Brown/Tan is rated out of 5 by 17.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kmac from Great - planner and writing folder in one I don't like undated planners, but I bought this to hold the dates daily day-runner that I bought separately. I LOVE the daily day-runner, I use it to take daily to-do notes while I meeting and can jot down my schedule as well. Wish the cell phone pocket was bigger. My iPhone 7 Plus is a bit too big for it, but I can make it work and it doesn't fall out
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by TamThom1 from PRO Planner Love this! Exactly what I needed.
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Newsipa from Planner review Overall I love the product. The only downfall is that because of the cloth it is susceptible to fingerprints and dirt. Will need to scotch guard it a little more.
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Glazmon from Day Runner® PRO® Planner bigger then the last one... but doesn't hold as much. My last dayrunner held ipad, and all, this one too tight.
Date published: 2016-12-19
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability