This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
CALIFONE MULTIMEDIA STEREO HEADPHONE WIRED BEIGE Item # 432886
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These lightweight and fully adjustable stereo headphones are ideal for extended listening by students in classrooms, labs and libraries. Great for multimedia learning environments, they're just right for computer-based language learning (ELL / ELD) programs and literacy applications to help meet the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards.
In-line volume (not on the 3060AVS) control gives customized sound to maximize each student's learning experience and ambient on-ear noise-reducing earcups provide hearing protection for students. The beige and silver-colored multimedia stereo headphones are available as a classroom pack of 12 with a storage/carrying case.
- Teacher approved for use in computer labs and listening centers
- Works with all computer formats
- Lightweight and flexible construction
- Adjustable headband and in-line volume control with replaceable ear cushions
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
|Connector Plating||Nickel Plated|
|Driver Type||Cobalt Ferrite|
|Earpiece Design||over the head|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20 kHz|
|Minimum Frequency Response||20 Hz|
|Sound Pressure Level||100 dB|
|warranty length||90-day limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||10 oz|
|Show More ▾|