This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
basyx by HON® VL521 Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair, 41"H x 26 1/4"W x 35 1/4"D, Black Item # 433716
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This work chair offers a supportive mesh back and mesh seat for comfortable seating
- Fixed position T-arms with polyurethane pads for comfort provide straight, forward support for your shoulders and upper torso.
- 360° swivel lets you rotate the chair in any direction.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts with one touch from 17 1/2" to 22".
- Tilt feature allows a comfortable rocking/reclining motion while you're seated.
- Tilt tension adjusts the amount of resistance when reclining to accommodate individual weights and work styles.
- Tilt lock secures the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining.
- Five-star base features 2"-diameter dual black wheels for mobility.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||17 1/2-22|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||21-1/2 in.|
|brand name||basyx by HON|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Task Chair|
|dimensions||41"H x 26 1/4"W x 35 1/4"D|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||19 1/2 x 17 3/4|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
basyx by HON® VL521 Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair
HON | 360
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
Rotates the seat from a point at the center of the chair to comfortably recline.
Controls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.