This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
basyx by HON® VL521 Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair, 41"H x 26 1/4"W x 35 1/4"D, Black Item # 433716
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This work chair offers a supportive mesh back and mesh seat for comfortable seating
- Fixed position T-arms with polyurethane pads for comfort provide straight, forward support for your shoulders and upper torso.
- 360° swivel lets you rotate the chair in any direction.
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts with one touch from 17 1/2" to 22".
- Tilt feature allows a comfortable rocking/reclining motion while you're seated.
- Tilt tension adjusts the amount of resistance when reclining to accommodate individual weights and work styles.
- Tilt lock secures the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining.
- Five-star base features 2"-diameter dual black wheels for mobility.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Back Height||21-1/2 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||22 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||17-1/2 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||17-1/2 in. - 22 in.|
|Adjustments||Forward Tilt; Tilt Angle; Tilt Tension|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Big & Tall||No|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 Hours)|
|brand name||Basyx by HON|
|dimensions||41 in. X 26-1/4 in. X 35-1/4 in.|
|Product Type||Task Chair|
|Chair/Seat Type||Task Chair|
|Number of Casters||5|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
basyx by HON® VL521 Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair
HON | 360
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
Rotates the seat from a point at the center of the chair to comfortably recline.
Controls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.