Bush Business Furniture's Move 40 Series 72" x 30" Height-Adjustable Standing Desk is an affordable way to build a healthy and productive ergonomic office.
- Height-adjustable standing desk includes a motorized base and top surface with built-in wire management.
- Durable thermally fused laminate desktop offers superior resistance to scratches and stains.
- Welded 16 gauge steel base legs and feet provide superb structural strength with a weight capacity of up to 176 lb.
- Includes quiet and reliable electric base with a 10' power cord for height adjustment at the push of a button.
- Three stage units lift the adjustable desk anywhere from 28" to 48" from the floor at a speed of 1-1/4" per second.
- Anti-Collision Sensor reacts quickly to stop the desk from moving up or down when an object is in the way.
- Ergonomic desk features a quiet UL-listed electric motor.
- Included 10' power cord plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Available in your choice of attractive finishes to complement most any contemporary or traditional workspace.
- Assembled Dimensions: 71"W x 29-3/8"D x 28-1/6"H.
- Add coordinating storage and ergonomic accessories (sold separately) to create a cohesive work environment.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA test standards for safety and performance.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the Bush Business Furniture 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. For additional information, please visit: www.bushbusinessfurniture.com/ReturnsExchanges
- Standard Delivery Service. Furniture is delivered unassembled.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.