This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Keep multiple windows open at the same time with the management software of this LED LCD monitor (E190i). The HP Elite LED LCD monitor features a 5:4 aspect ratio and 8 ms response time to ensure an ideal picture.
- Productivity and management software. Personalize your workspace with resizable screen partitions and work in documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail in separate regions of the screen-at the same time-with HP Display Assistant software. View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar. Deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if it's disconnected from a PC without approval.
- Power through your day in comfort. Find your most comfortable viewing position with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
- Now see everything. Get great 178-degree viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Accurately view sharp images and consistent color from almost any angle-with less distortion than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels.
- Performance and connectivity. Get crisp, clear content and video from the high 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio and fast response time. Easily connect media and devices at the monitor with convenient VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort inputs and the integrated USB hub.
- Global HP service and support. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.
- Stay the course. Keep the 5:4 aspect ratio that your business-specific enterprise and public sector applications are designed to work with. Enjoy ample space for all your tasks on the 18.89-inch diagonal screen.
- Help control your environmental impact. Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy efficient design that's ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT 2019 registered. The display also includes mercury-free display backlights, low halogen components, and arsenic-free display glass.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Gold certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||19 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||3M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Display Technology||LCD; IPS LED|
|Input Connection Type||DVI; DisplayPort; VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||28 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; EU WEEE; EPEAT Gold; RoHS|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||18 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||18 %|
|-014--upsell Short||Get a better view with a larger monitor.|
HP EliteDisplay E190i 18.9-inch LED Backlit IPS Monitor
Screen Size48 cm (18.9")
Native resolutionSXGA (1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz)
Contrast ratio1000:1 static; 3000000:1 dynamic
Response rate8 ms gray to gray
The legacy friendly, business-critical IPS display. Get a 5:4 aspect ratio display designed for all of your business-specific applications, now with the impeccable presentation and extra-wide viewing angles of IPS technology. Enjoy customizable comfort from a completely adjustable stand and be environmentally responsible with designed-in energy efficiency.
Now see everything.Get great 178-degree viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Accurately view sharp images and consistent color from almost any angle—with less distortion than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels.
Stay the course.Keep the 5:4 aspect ratio that your business-specific enterprise and public sector applications are designed to work with. Enjoy ample space for all your tasks on the 18.89-inch diagonal screen.
Power through your day in comfort.Find your most comfortable viewing position with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
Help control your environmental impact.Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy efficient design that’s ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® 2019 registered.1
In the box
- VGA cable
- DisplayPort cable (select regions)
- USB cable
- Warranty card and CD
- Monitor driver (ICM/INF)
- Auto adjustment pattern utility software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader software
- HP Display Assistant software
|Display size (diagonal)||48 cm (18.9")|
|Native resolution||SXGA (1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz)|
|Pixel pitch||0.2928 mm|
|Response time (typical)||8 ms gray to gray|
In plane switching
Plug and Play
|Physical security||Security Lock-ready|
|Display Input Type||
|Ports||3 USB 2.0 (one upstream, two downstream)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||16.4 x 1.8 x 13.6 in|
|Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||16.4 x 7.5 x 19.1 in (at full height)|
|Power consumption||28 W (maximum), 25 W (typical), < 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||32 to 104°F|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 80% RH|
|Ecolabels||ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold.|
|Sustainable impact specifications||
Mercury-free display backlights
Arsenic-free display glass
|What's in the box||
DisplayPort cable (select regions)
Warranty card and CD
Monitor driver (ICM/INF)
Auto adjustment pattern utility software
Adobe Acrobat Reader software
HP Display Assistant software
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited three years parts, labor, and on-site service, including backlight. Availability varies by region. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Consult HP Customer Service for details. For details, contact HP Customer Support.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability