This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 Oz, Box Of 24 Item # 440760
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The classic taste of a Reese's peanut butter cup combined with the mouth-watering crunch of Reese's Pieces is sure to make these candies an instant favorite. Enjoy a delicious afternoon snack, or share them with your colleagues and friends.
- Reese's peanut butter cup combined with Reese's Pieces forms a tasty treat that you're sure to love.
- Contains no trans fat for those with dietary restrictions.
|Dietary Information||trans fat free|
|weight per unit||1.5 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Ultimate in Peanut Butter CupsIndulge in a masterful mashup of two REESE’S favorites with REESE’S PIECES Peanut Butter Cups. This mouth-watering creation may look like a traditional peanut butter cup, but it’s stuffed to the brim with deliciously crunchy REESE’S PIECES candies. The result: a magnum opus of the candy world.
One Classic Taste, Many FormsThe perfect snack comes in many forms, textures, and sizes. Whether you choose REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups, REESE’S PIECES, REESE’s Sticks, REESE’s Outrageous, or another peanut butter and chocolate form, you’ll enjoy the same sensational REESE’S taste.
Add REESE’S to Your RecipesFrom cookies to cakes--if it’s baked, REESE’S can help. Toss some REESE’S candies into the mix to add unmistakable REESE’s peanut butter and chocolate to your favorite recipes. Or, if you’re looking for sweet relief from the summer heat, try chilling them before digging in.
REESE’S Ridiculous Ice Cream SandwichInstructions (Only Takes 10 Minutes)
1. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. For each sandwich cookie, place two peanut butter cups on flat side of one cookie; place on paper towel.
2. Microwave at Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until peanut butter cups have softened. Immediately top peanut butter cups with 1/2 cup ice cream. Gently press second cookie on ice cream to form sandwich. Serve immediately. Makes 6 ice cream sandwich cookies.
- 12 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 of your favorite bakery cookies
- 3 cups of Breyers Natural Vanilla, Breyers Blasts! REESE’S, or Breyers 2-in-1 REESE’S Ice Cream