This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Aircraft-grade aluminum T-tube and deck provide strength and stability.
- Large urethane wheels with high-speed ABEC-5 bearings offer a smooth ride.
- Front fork with a springless shock system delivers flexibility for taking on jumps and uneven terrain.
- Adjustable handlebars let riders find a comfortable position.
- Wheelie bar for performing cool tricks.
- Rear fender brake enables quick, dependable stopping.
- Folding mechanism provides simple storage.
- Supports up to 143 lb.
- For ages 5 and up.
|height||35 1/2" in.|
|warranty length||6-month limited|
|What's Included||Owner's Manual|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
An updated version of the original Razor kick scooter, the A3 sports large wheels and high speed bearings for a smooth ride and a springless shock system in the front fork.
Razor A3 Kick Scooter
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Patented rear fender brake (U.S. Patent No. 6,139,035)
- Patented folding mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 6,431,567 & 7,063,341,B2)
- Urethane wheels equipped with ABEC-5 bearings
- Adjustable handlebars
- Easy to fold and carry
- Front fork equipped with springless shock system
- Wheelie Bar
|Ages:||5yrs and up|
|Maximum Rider Weight:||143lbs (65kg)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs):||7.3lbs|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 13.0 x 35.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Razor A3 Scooter Owner's Manual
Razor A3 Scooter Owner's ManualPDF, 1.38MB, 8 pages
Manufacturer's limited warrantyPDF, 1,001K, 1 page
Razor A3 Scooter Features
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability