- LED instantly turns on and can be dimmed down using your compatible light switch.
- 40° beam is focused and uniform to suit ambient lighting and general purpose applications.
- Shatter resistant, mercury free and UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- 3000 Kelvin bulb emits warm white light.
- 7-watt LED bulb uses less energy than an equivalent 50-watt incandescent bulb.
- Produces a brightness of up to 500 lumens.
- Rated for up to a 40,000-hour estimated lifespan.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
|Bulb Size Standard||PAR20|
|Number Of Bulbs||6|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||50 W|
|Bulb Base||E26 Medium|
|light output||500 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||No|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Product Type||LED Bulb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability