Carson-Dellosa™ Language Arts Resource Workbook, Grade 1 Item # 443280
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Helps students achieve subject mastery with four days of practice activities, weekly off-the-page activities, Common Core State Standards alignment matrix, flash cards and an answer key. Weekly Practice offers an effortless way to integrate language arts practice into daily classroom instruction. Improves comprehension skills in the classroom while also providing a way to continue the learning process at home.
- Workbook offers 40 weeks of standards-based activities and skill review.
- Use engaging exercises to keep students interested as they build concept knowledge and essential skills.
- Complete with flash cards and reproducible activities, this series supports classroom success by offering extra practice at home.
- Allows you to create standards-aligned homework packets to keep students' skills sharp all year long.
- Language Arts for grade 1 provides daily practice for key concepts such as sight words, beginning sounds, ending sounds, parts of speech, story elements and more.
|author||Jennifer B. Stith|
|book title||Language Arts, Grade 1|
|number of pages||192 pages|