This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Depot® Brand 40% Recycled Multipurpose Corrugated Box, 6" x 6" x 6" Item # 444540
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Built sturdy and strong for goods that require extra protection
- Constructed tough to protect and handle heavy loads. Safeguards against bursting. Tested to hold up to 200-lb per square inch.
- Extremely sturdy and heavy-duty with single-wall construction. Works as a protective buffer for what's packed inside.
- Perfect for shipping, storage, moving, transport and general-purpose applications. Cube design fulfills most carrier specifications for shipping and handling.
- Cube configuration lets you evenly disburse weight. Is ideal for secure stacking.
- Ideal size for a variety of items, including glassware, pottery and fragile breakables. Sized for round, cubic or odd-shaped items.
- Greener choice — contains 40% total recycled content.
|box strength||standard duty|
|box type||fixed depth|
|brand name||Office Depot|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|total recycled content||40%|
|weight capacity per square inch||200 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Office Depot® Brand 40% Recycled Multipurpose Corrugated Box, 6 x 6 x 6 is rated out of 5 by 56.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NeilMike from Great selection and service Mundane box, but they had size selection that worked. Mostly, they were helpful in letting me use the box to package my stuff for mailing.
Date published: 2019-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lindy from Sturdy boxes Very nice boxes and would purchase again
Date published: 2019-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lori from good buy sturdy mailing box, small enough for shipping but strong enough to last
Date published: 2019-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by PamR from Perfect for shipping mug! This worked perfectly for shipping a mug. It’s very sturdy and everyone received their mugs in one piece!
Date published: 2019-02-05